- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 3 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 28 2021 01:55:15
- 0 Followers
- 34 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Sep 22, 2021Paukstis posted a message on How much are you willing to pay for Diablo? (For an assignment)Posted in: Off-Topic
Sep 21, 2021Paukstis posted a message on Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading & Community Site. (diablo2.io)Posted in: Diablo II: Resurrected
Your website is broken loading all day and not interactive at all.
Aug 18, 2021Posted in: Off-Topic
Totally Agree with you I started create website but for calculator need more time it in feature plans: New Tool/Website creation Thread here.
Aug 13, 2021Paukstis posted a message on Diablo 2 LOD Tools Website [ Your opinion is Important! ]Posted in: Off-Topic
Development in progress while waiting d2r. Here website you will find latest tools added to it: https://d2cube.web.app/
- Crafting runes recipes (v0.1-rc)
- Runewords with search and filters (v0.1-rc)
- Popular Crafting recipes (interactive mode v0.1-rc). Search by: Level req., RW Title, Rune name, Amount of sockets.
Filters by: Non-Ladder, Ladder, 1.10, 1.11, Original.
- Breakpoints/Map locations/MF or other not sure.
Please write feedback if you have an idea which tool you would like to have. Also if you have suggestions for more complex filters or something.
- Already created D2 Skill calculator for Android OS: Skill calculator Diablo 2. Not sure maybe I should transform to website and create similar tool or should make more complex one with full UI still is a question. Android App has custom data for that reason algorithm is not finished for Assassin and Druid synergies.
Here some snippets if you beware to click links up
Interactive popular crafting recipes: (Suffixes now later will be Prefixes)
Just for fun without Level requirement. Guide Summary taken from D2JSP All you need to know when crafting those popular recipes.
RW interactive list:
Easier to daily use image only for transmutation:
Runewords search window:
Aug 1, 2021Posted in: Off-Topic
I Agree that need some feedback when starting working thinking that is okey but when you launch it will always see some issues etc. Next plan I think during free time create Web app instead Android app more wide use and less bugs than native development.
First Idea in my mind:
1. The Horadric cube with some filter and recipe filter With chance to add to favorites and later use custom filter from favorites or similar.
Amulet, ring or Crafter items: Blood, Caster etc. will be more interesting when you able to hit click transmute and see output with affixes.
!! Not sure about freely picking materials like gems, items, runes and drag or click to add to cube I think is add a bit control but more complex system for new players and there is no reason to do it
2. Add some more tools not sure about tools which already in development from other devs. Because if you already played diablo 2 basically all builds in mind and starter classes is by default picked if you more oriented farm alone
Jul 31, 2021Posted in: Off-Topic
In post there is android app only and exists in play store by that ID.
Main reason why I started creating Android App because I'm programming teacher and testing new frameworks which is new for me, diablo is only for test purpose.
Another reason When I saw data file is like 100kk different cells really hard to implement in any platform.
I reduced and created my own JSON file with simple objects and basically static data with some Synergies.
Some new Expansion classes is pain and synergies basically not working well with same algorithm because those really different.
P.S. I think for web need all in one but Maybe blizzard will create or add in game some info.
Basically only for new players will need some guides etc. but there is a lot youtubers and Maxroll.gg site preparing something.
Still waiting for release because there is a lot of web version calculators already exists:
- TIER 1 WEB APP for D2 CALC exists: https://betweenwalls.github.io/portal/
Plenty other calculators:
- And google also more
Jun 3, 2021Posted in: Diablo II
I created an Android app during free time main idea is to create simple tool which is working offline too.
- Basic Idea have all 7 classes and skill trees which is display basic descriptions and some synergies.
- You able to make and save your build to favorites. Also you can share those builds with other users.
- Copied from clipboard code is base64 encoded text and you can encode and see class, skills from left to right moving from tab1 and row by row.
- basically 30 numbers you can change and then encode to base64 to make custom code with some online tool if you need it
- But basically is oriented to Mobile phones and if you need share you simple send code to your friend which will open your build in his phone ofc need an App install and import to app your build. Play Store Diablo 2 Skill Calculator
All critics and features suggestion for feature releases are welcome
May 2, 2021Posted in: Off-Topic
Already added to Play store v1.0: Skill Calculator - Diablo 2 (package name: id=eif.viko.lt.shortguidediablo2)
At a moment there is options to:
- Add points to skill tree.
- Save builds to favorites.
- Share base64 code for other app users (No need to sign in at all).
Basically you able to decode and encode to base64 online and enter random numbers to import from copy clipboard.
For example :
0 6 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
> 1 line class
> 2 line points left
> 3 line skill tree 30 skills from tab1 to tab 3 each tab has 10 skills for each class moving from left to right in each row.
for e.g. first is JAB skill next one is power strike and so on
> 4 line must to include
> 5 line is name of build
- Import base64 copy clipboard codes.
- It oriented to offline users.
Need some feedback: about app and which functionality is missing because I see a lot of similar web apps already exists and decide create skill calc only not sure what to add more will be great because I believe that developers will create Like runewords in game or something
Also was Idea to create web and save all builds to database to view in browser or mobile app, but not sure is it needed or not.
Sep 1, 2019Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
same content and game is more casual then ever this theme really not help at all. Rewards always is crappy Cosmetics ? similar image with changed color for portrait ???? this is really useless. Played most of seasons with monk at start because single class can progress solo best and speed top 1. Why i should pick this class for speed progress at season start. Gear getting in 2 first day as monk game over only augments need to add to char. without group game is useless paragon break game. Casual game style helps botting a lot of bots at a moment not fair at all.
Feb 27, 2019Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Hello another try to implement something here is only prototype in college project:
- Added simple game find deckard cain: idea is choose correct images which is similar to deckard cain if u will find correct ones u will get reward.
- Also implemented simple gamble system, free gift and some items.
- Character inventory able to equip items, but a moment there is no connected another taping game where you able to fight against different bosses in text manner.
Here is current implementation in google play: Diablo mini games
Jan 17, 2018Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Thank for your feedback, I have a Developer API for D3 but is really limited, then i suppose to use my own images which is really nice:
Ty u Again, i need some changes then o start new project
Jan 16, 2018Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I dont need a profit is only as a school project, copyright is free colors is not a restricted to use, same as diablofans also use brown color for text is also copyright same as IF statement or Google Page Rank. (I use Diablo II sounds because i Like it and i have Copy of game bought from Blizzard Why i cant to use it ? ???)
What i suppose to do if Diablo 3 fun game is now bot friendly ???? There is no point to make games which have controls Like mouse, keyboard ect. because everything is programmable and is hard proof that u play fair or not. Without any programs i can do a magic, look to leaderboards when reach Grift WD Rank seasonal character without any group play, but some unfair players 2k+ paragons cant clear that high !!! i wait till Diablo 4, and here is google play education app: Diablo (I, II, III) app which ill try to make create mix any Diablo I, II, III versions whichs is good Blizzard game (a bit stop breath) and at a moment is great, but need a mix up to players shout WOW Diablo game is awesome
Battle tag: PAUKSTIS#2917
Google play: Diablo (I, II, III) edu app.
Jan 7, 2018Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Here is another project for android:
Current implemented functions:
Inventory -> view your gear and stats. Equip items view your inventory and sell items from inventory.
Shop -> to get some loot bet not the best one which is able to get from bosses. If you would like to get some gold as free gift first you need watch video ad.
Combat-> use 4 different type attacks: poison, sword, shield attack or heal. When you fighting every second refresh any type of attack. When you finish fight you have chance to get some loot. If you have more power attack and hp you have chance get better damage weapon.
Experience -> when you fighting and win you also get some experience points and able to Level Up your character.
Current implementation in Google play store: Old town in Diablo
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 19, 2015Posted in: News
Hello, im starting create mobile application for diablo3, aiming to implement simpliest mobile app which helps to calculate, damage rolls, cooldown reduction ect. Need some feedback which features, functions should be implemented, for really usefull app, here is a beta version for weapon damage, attack speed roll, this app created using phonegap, and is beta not in google play store at a moment. All feedbacks are acceptable for better application implementation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34tzGiHl048 also beta version download for android and windows phone link bellow video.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.