- Registered User
Member for 3 years and 1 month
Last active Sat, Apr, 30 2016 15:30:22
- 1 Follower
- 12 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Apr 1, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is a little starter kit for everyone who has a stream, or considers to build a new stream. Therefore I provide some D3 aligned graphics, which can be used to improve the visual appearance of a stream.
More stuff is coming soon...
Apr 28, 2015Stieph posted a message on My favorite classes are Which Doctor and Wizzard, since they have ...Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Jan 23, 2015Hello,Posted in: Diablo Tools
after some pottering, handicrafts and several months of testing internally (stream / clan / friends), I like to make the tool countONme available for an larger public.
The main functionality of this tool, as the title suggests, is to count your legendaries. It provides a graphical interface including several variations. But the striking feature is the online mode. So you can share your own counter-value with your friends and a list of values of all participants is displayed. In this way it is very easy to count your legendaries (and possibly make the visible in your stream) and furthermore start a private legendary-competition where all intermediate results can be tracked live.
Note: Unfortunately some browsers (cause of the executable in the ZIP) or antivirus-softwares (cause UPX-compression-signature is reported by some heuristics in general) seem to show up false-positive warnings. I can guarantee that neither a virus nor malware is included.
- At least Windows XP (Internet Explorer 5).
- [optional] Diablo 3 in windowed / windowed fullscreen modus, if the counter should be placed on top of the game.
- Download countONme .
- Extract all the included files. If necessary make sure, that no program file is blocked by your antivirus-software of firewall. Otherwise the values can't be exchanged.
- Launch countONme.exe -> the graphical interface (you can drag and drop it to the desired position) and a tray-icon (right bottom) are displayed.
- Rightclick at the tray-icon in order to display the menu-dialog. All settings can be made here (counter-type (legendary, death, keys, ancient legendaries, ...), sound, ...).
- Increase the counter-value by F8 and decrease it by F5.
- Once the counter-value is changed, all values are stored in count.txt and onlinecount.txt respectively. (this makes it possible to use the values in other programs (e.g. OBS))
- Set an online-name. This name is diplayed besides your value in the list.
- Set an online-tag. The online-tag is a name / identifier of your counter. All participants using the same online-tag are displayed in the same list. In order to start a new counter (online mode), just invent an online-tag (combination of characters and digits (e.g.: CounterCompetition24012014)) and provide it to all participants. Online-mode is disabled if the online-tag is empty.
- [optional] If you want to compete in teams against each other, you can specify a team name. All participants with the same team name will receive a joint team value. If the team name is left blank, the team functionality will be disabled.
I hope you like this tool and you can make use of it. For questions, suggestions and further ideas simply send an email to [email protected].
Have fun and good loot
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.