- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 1 month, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 30 2016 15:30:22
- 1 Follower
- 12 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Apr 28, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Apr 9, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Apr 7, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Apr 1, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
This is a little starter kit for everyone who has a stream, or considers to build a new stream. Therefore I provide some D3 aligned graphics, which can be used to improve the visual appearance of a stream.
More stuff is coming soon...
Mar 31, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Looking forward to the powerful adjustments in 2.2!
Feb 12, 2015Posted in: Diablo ToolsI'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that the use of third party tools in diablo can get you banned. I'm probably just going to keep excel up in my second monitor to make sure that doesn't happen.
Since the tool doesn't interact with D3 in any way (e.g. memory read), there is no risk for a ban. The tool itself doesn't have to do anything with D3 and is thus like any other program on your PC (like Excel).
the sound volume should be configurable.. not on off. but level of volume
I added it to my ToDo-list.
Feb 12, 2015Posted in: Diablo Tools
Update to v. 2_1_1_11 :
- now it is possible to display the droprate (e.g. legendaries / hour)
Jan 23, 2015Hello,Posted in: Diablo Tools
after some pottering, handicrafts and several months of testing internally (stream / clan / friends), I like to make the tool countONme available for an larger public.
The main functionality of this tool, as the title suggests, is to count your legendaries. It provides a graphical interface including several variations. But the striking feature is the online mode. So you can share your own counter-value with your friends and a list of values of all participants is displayed. In this way it is very easy to count your legendaries (and possibly make the visible in your stream) and furthermore start a private legendary-competition where all intermediate results can be tracked live.
Note: Unfortunately some browsers (cause of the executable in the ZIP) or antivirus-softwares (cause UPX-compression-signature is reported by some heuristics in general) seem to show up false-positive warnings. I can guarantee that neither a virus nor malware is included.
- At least Windows XP (Internet Explorer 5).
- [optional] Diablo 3 in windowed / windowed fullscreen modus, if the counter should be placed on top of the game.
- Download countONme .
- Extract all the included files. If necessary make sure, that no program file is blocked by your antivirus-software of firewall. Otherwise the values can't be exchanged.
- Launch countONme.exe -> the graphical interface (you can drag and drop it to the desired position) and a tray-icon (right bottom) are displayed.
- Rightclick at the tray-icon in order to display the menu-dialog. All settings can be made here (counter-type (legendary, death, keys, ancient legendaries, ...), sound, ...).
- Increase the counter-value by F8 and decrease it by F5.
- Once the counter-value is changed, all values are stored in count.txt and onlinecount.txt respectively. (this makes it possible to use the values in other programs (e.g. OBS))
- Set an online-name. This name is diplayed besides your value in the list.
- Set an online-tag. The online-tag is a name / identifier of your counter. All participants using the same online-tag are displayed in the same list. In order to start a new counter (online mode), just invent an online-tag (combination of characters and digits (e.g.: CounterCompetition24012014)) and provide it to all participants. Online-mode is disabled if the online-tag is empty.
- [optional] If you want to compete in teams against each other, you can specify a team name. All participants with the same team name will receive a joint team value. If the team name is left blank, the team functionality will be disabled.
I hope you like this tool and you can make use of it. For questions, suggestions and further ideas simply send an email to [email protected].
Have fun and good loot
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.