Quote fromcan you sum up all that in a small paragraph:P
ok lets see..
* Day and Night transitions.
- effects gameplay interms of questing, adventuring etc..
- certain quest reveals certain objectives in the night (Tomb/Dungeon/items only appears at night)
- certain portals opens at night, requires 3 days of item to be placed at certain areas in order for it to function/or magical use to be effective, certain armor/weapon look/function differently in D&N etc..)
- influence how NPC do things on a day to day basis, such as trading, service etc.
- affects thier availability interms of goods sold. (Bandits at night)
- characters are less effective during night because of visibility.
- Witch Doc's skills are enhance during the night.(double damage)
- The Barbarian has an extra skill during the night, he can call out to the spirits of night wolves to aid him in battle.
well thats pretty much the main point, but if you have time, its better if you read my story lol.
Thanks for replying btw, I appreciate it.