There are so many different ways to play the game:
-Get to paragon 100 as fast as possible (i.e., most XP/hour)
-Get as much loot as possible (i.e., legendaries/hour)
-Farm keys/ubers on a reasonable MP level to get most keys/hour
-Have a challenge (i.e., play on the highest MP level possible)
-Clear everything, RPG style
-Get all achievements (hunt certain areas for rares or books)
-Play MP10 purist
-and many many many more.
Last but not least:
-Have some fun. Some prioritize fun less (if you're paragon 98, I guess, it's not really about fun anymore but just about finishing these damn two levels), some more. Also, everyone has a different notion of fun: some perceive a relaxed act 3 run on MP0 as fun after a long day at work, some want the real challenge and go MP10 blindfolded with their left hand only.
Obviously, some of these may go together, while some probably won't. There are nights where I do all of the above (except for the purist option). One Alk run for some XP, then one run with MF gear, then get one of these damn act 2 keys on MP10, then the exact opposite and just a few act 2 normal runs for another shot for a Leoric's... and so on. All these words that are being tossed around here - "fun", "efficiency", "challenge" - they don't mean the same to everyone and it's good; in fact, I think you have to give Blizzard credit that they created a game that can be played in so many ways. But, by all means, it's not perfect; especially the "I want a challenge" people feel like they're not getting enough rewards; which I can understand to some extent.
- Registered User
Member for 11 years, 2 months, and 19 days
Last active Thu, May, 7 2015 17:17:22
- 0 Followers
- 384 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Jul 29, 2012Im waiting for Linage 3Posted in: Other Games
Looks like its going to blow away D3 and PoE and pretty much any current dungeon hunting game. Lol
They introduce the first class at around 4:30
May 2, 2012So there's been a lot that has happened over the last 24 hours (wiz reveal, new commercial, global play, AH info and some jay wilson interview)Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Seems that the news team missed new class skill videos. they are:
- Barbarian: Hammer of the Ancients, War Cry and Wrath of the Berserker
- Demon Hunter: Chakram and Strafe
- Monk: Seven Sided Strike, and Sweeping Wind
- Witch Doctor: Soul Harvest and Gargantuan
- Wizard: Arcane Torrent, Slow Time, and Teleport
May 1, 2012As with all internet forums, you mostly hear from the people who come on to bitch and complain. I'd say that the vast majority of players are excited to finally be able to play the game after all this time. They like the skill/rune system. They think the graphics look good. They don't give a rat's ass about the RMAH fees. But you know what? They don't post about it on the forums.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
It's the same way when a new game is released and you read the tech support forum. All you see are all of the problems that 2% of the players are having. The other 98% are enjoying their new game and not posting about it online. So that 2% just LOOKS like 100%.
Apr 1, 2012Looking around youtube I found a few older videos that you either forgot about, or maybe didn't even see. Just helping the wait until may 15th. I'll update as I find more. I forgot how awesome of the later zones look.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Mar 18, 2012Now live on youtube!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Enjoy for everyone that what's to know
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.