It worries me that he says that they're still in the planning stage for enemies in Act 2 and 3.
We may not see this game until late 2010.
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 2 months, and 27 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 13 2008 03:18:04
- 0 Followers
- 184 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Sep 13, 2008Posted in: Fan ArtQuote from "Zoltrix" »Its nicely done, the only gripe I have with it is you took away from the sound/music of the diablo2 entrance cinematic too much, if memory serves there is a lot there of very nice sound effects and voices going on there.
The videos I put together there are to show off the music more than the cinematics or gameplay, so I never leave in any sounds from the source material.
Sep 4, 2008Just finished editing this video a while ago. I hope you enjoy. It should bring about some nostalgia and anticipation for Diablo 3.Posted in: Fan Art
Aug 28, 2008I'm sure most of you already know about this website. It's my favorite video game website on the entire inter-web. They update videos daily, and have a very active userbase.Posted in: Other Games
Well, the reason I made this thread is that I found out about a neat little currency thing they have going on where you earn these gametrailer dollars for various participation on their website - such as viewing their videos and posting in their forums. I only recently found out that you can actually purchase real merchandise with these dollars - such as games.
Well, my goal is to now earn enough GTD to acquire some of these games. This will definitely help keep my wallet heavier for the holiday season. This is where you all come in. It's 10,000 GTD to purchase one game, and if you guys register and put my name as the referrer, then I earn 500 GTD for each referral. The name is MMtech, naturally.
It will also be nice to see a lot of you over on those forums as well. The Diablo 3 discussion seems to be lacking there, for some reason. I guess it's mostly a forum of console gamers.
If you're already registered, then uh... cool. Don't need to bother with this, then.
Edit: After getting a message that one of my friends referred me, it looks like your account needs to reach level 5 before I can get the 500 GTD - so I guess don't bother unless you actually want to level up your accounts through forum posts and watching videos (while logged into your account).
Jul 9, 2008MMtech posted a message on Getting ready for d3. Come to this thread if ur epic and full of win :)Can't. My brother has our (both got them as a christmas presents) Diablo and Hellfire discs.Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
Jul 9, 2008Gimme.Posted in: Warcraft & WoW
I really hope they don't resolve the Arthas / Lich King story with WoW and it's expansions. Come on now. I spent countless hours on WC3, and got really into the story, and I refuse to pay for a MMO in order to find out the conclucsion to the (somewhat) cliffhanger at the end of WC3.
Jul 9, 2008I never used the necro skill that made enemies flee, but it looks kind of like with Diablo 3 that it might come in handy. With hopefully harder enemies and without potion spamming, it looks like you're going to have to be more creative and cooperative this time around. Horrify may come in handy during the harder levels (assuming that it will work in higher level enemies).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Jul 9, 2008MMtech posted a message on Getting ready for d3. Come to this thread if ur epic and full of win :)I'm epic, but not full of win.Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
Jul 8, 2008Cliche, yes, but very fun.Posted in: Other Games
I've had better experiences with games from the last 12+ years in terms of story and overall experience than I have with movies or any other form of entertainment. This might have something to do with the interactive aspect, but really games have just been getting better (in some cases) and movies have been getting worse and worse (in most cases).
This list is in no order.
1. Planescape:Torment - Story. Dialogue. Options. Leveling Up. Amazing.
2. Baldur's Gate games - Story. Dialogue. Options. Leveling Up. Nostalgia. Awesome.
3. Blizzard games- Would take up too much of the list if listed separately. Diablo I and II. Warcraft I, II, and III. Addicting. Incredibly fun. Unique Items. Level Up. Spent more time on these in my life than I have sleeping.
4. Silent Hill games - More unsettling than any book or movie I've ever seen or read. Deep Stories. Interesting Characters. Musical Genius. Goes very deep both psychologically and spiritually.
5. Resident Evil games - Nostalgia. Zombies. Memorable Characters. Hilariously cheesy dialogue. Complex story. Fun.
6. God of War games - Greek Mythology. Kratos kicks ass. Amazing soundtracks. Orb Collection. Epic.
7. Final Fantasy games - Sephiroth. Vincent. Auron. Countless other Characters. Music. Story. Leveling Up. Also Epic.
8. Knights of the Old Republic - Play at least once a year. Purple Lightsabres. Leveling Up. Dialogue. Story. Environments. Mini-games. Options.
9. Metal Gear Solid games - Snake. Kojima's humor. Epic Boss Fights. Stealth. Easter Eggs. Amazing complex story. Storytelling. Cutscenes. Character interactions and dialogue. Soundtracks. Cardboard Box.
10. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Gothic. Music. Monsters. Leveling up. Abilities and Attacks. Exploration. Alucard kicks ass.
Devil May Cry games - God of War with Demon. Orb Collection. Exploration. Complex fun gameplay. Cheesy dialogue.
Onimusha Games - Resident Evil with Samurais.
Bioshock - Blasting Big Daddies and creating general hell and chaos in an underwater metropolis with Papa Loves Mambo playing in the background.
Indigo Prophecy (aka Fahrenheit) - The only non-Silent Hill Psychological Thriller worth playing. This is my favorite genre of game. I'm hoping Alan Wake and Heavy Rain will fulfill my gaming needs for this genre.
Mafia - Grand Theft Auto meets The Godfather.
The Suffering - Real horror show, my droogies.
Jul 7, 2008MMtech posted a message on You're In The Mall When Zombies Attack. You Have...1. Kratos' Blades of Chaos (assuming I'd be able to use them properly without cutting off some of my own limbs)Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
2. Papa Loves Mambo
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jun 29, 2008Those videos were nice.Posted in: News
Does anyone know where I can download / watch any part of the WWI? I tried watching the live streams, but due to being in a much much different time zone and all, I wasn't able to view the parts that I wanted to. All I got to see were some tournaments and discussions about World of Warcraft. I would have liked to see the Opening Ceremonies, and any videos having to do with Diablo 3.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.