I could. Ill also try to find a pdf download and see if i can send you a link to it or something.... (I dont wanna do it alone )
Edit: Dont think i could find it
Its okay. Just going to take a good amount of time
- Registered User
Member for 13 years, 6 months, and 2 days
Last active Fri, Jan, 1 2016 22:14:11
- 16 Followers
- 1,950 Total Posts
- 20 Thanks
Oct 25, 2010So i think i finally found a character i likePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
its a tie...between the monk and witch doctor
But im gonna pick monk skills.
(question: will aura's work same as d2. where they had to be in the skill box? Or will it be like a barbarian shout where you just use it and then bam you have arua?
Im gonna try to set up a quick combo monk.
1. hands of lightning - Combo skill and has the chance to inturrupt enemy attack. good for a melee char.
2. Blinding flash - blinding enemies? oh ya!
3. crippling wave - having enemy dazed even better (now does this skill to increase the dazed effect have to have the first attack go then the second attack. or can it be like crippling wave, normal attack, crippling wave, etc. to get the increase dazed)
4. dashing strike - to get close to the enemy quick
5. circle of wrath - explain below
6. holy arua - explain below
7. exploding palm - come on. things explode!
as i was looking at the skills and going down the list to choose them. i realized that with the holy aura and circle of wrath, I could possibly be able to not have to worry about health depending on how hard fight is. and reminds me of my hardcore bear druid.
Oct 14, 2010Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from ScyberDragon
I don't want to see/fight the actual butcher again but what would be cool is if the random dungeon generator would sometimes give you a room that was the butchers room. It would be a cool easter egg to run into unexpectedly and you would hope for it every time you started a new game.
An updated version of this room:
I dont think they will bring the butcher back. But what i would love to have is maybe going into the cathedreal in tristram and finding a bit of lore on the butcher. That would be awsome!
Sep 30, 2010necronergal posted a message on Weekly Updates from D3 Development: Witch Doctor Gear Revealedi like both pictures. but truely i think the environment of diablo 3 will also play a factor on visibility of the character. if you were to put the darker bloodied one in a diablo 3 environment, i dont think it would look as good.Posted in: News & Announcements
Just a thought =]
Aug 31, 2010Well, the one thing i noticed is after the whole talk about artisans. the part were they talk about how to send items to another character. I thought when they talked about a mailing system that that would be just freaking amazing.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Aug 21, 2009hey everyone, hope you all had a great day!!! i know i sorta did.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
but if you guys were looking for panel vids. I decided to look for them on youtube and these are what i found.
Blizzcon 2009 Diablo III Panel Part 1:
Blizzcon 2009 Diablo III Panel Part 2:
Blizzcon 2009 Diablo III Panel Part 3:
Blizzcon 2009 Diablo III Panel Part 4:
Blizzcon 2009 Diablo III Panel Part 5:
Enjoy you guys:thumbsup:
Aug 11, 2009Well its about time!!!Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
Blizzcast 10 is out and right before blizzcon.
below is a little introduction for those of you who dont have time to waste.
Welcome to BlizzCast 10! This is Zarhym with the World of Warcraft Community Team. In this episode we?ll hear from Lead Encounter Designer Scott Mercer and Senior Game Designer Dave Maldonado about some of the highlights of our recent patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade. We?ll get their thoughts on the evolution of the Argent Tournament, the new 5-, 10-, and 25-player Crusaders? Coliseum, our latest Battleground Isle of Conquest, as well as BlizzCon 2009 coming to Anaheim, CA the 21st and 22nd of August.
mostly it is WoW but still. for all those people out there wanting to listen to some Blizzard people. Here ya go!!
Jun 30, 2009just went on blizzblues.com and this just came up.Posted in: Diablo II
i am going to read it right after i post this.
Apr 26, 2008Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)Quote from "WorldRaider" »Read if you want to take part in helping me become a better person.
I intened to post a hugh rant about this but I chose not too.
I am going through a rough time with my parents, school and such.
But what I am here to ask is:
What is better for me, or just better in general.
Having a way to escape the world, and play World of Warcraft where I can do anything I ever wanted, with no limits, and just plain have fun.
* But sacrifice social life *
Or beat addiction and never play WoW again, go to parties, and do dumb shit that would harm me, or be involved with the wrong people.
----My backround info----
I have many friends, and im part of the popular click. But when
I had WoW, I did not want to go chill with people, and I stayed in the house much more then I would go out. I am 15 btw
Since I havent had WoW for 5 months, I am always out of the house, but I am slowly falling. I had quit smoking, now I smoke whenever I am with smoker friends. I do Marjuana atleast a few times every 2 weeks.
And I do not know what to do. If I had WoW I wouldnt be doing any smoking.
dude i know excactly what your going through. trying to change my ways of life. and trying to be social. been playing diablo for years and gave up on hanging with friends after a certian incident. (stayed out till 5 without my mom knowing were i was when i was 14-15). but know im trying to get back to social life. but its hard when all your friends live over 30 minutes car drive. and the ones that are close are usually non reachable. but im still trying.
for you i would say go social life way. play wow here and there when you got nothing to do. and have fun.
Quote from "WorldRaider" »I appreciate your post Ferret, and all who post here with constructive post, on how to help me, or may help others reading.
thnx for making this thread. it really helped me out. thnx ferret for the long informative post.:D
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Dec 5, 2010We here at DiabloFans have created a new contest for everyone to participate in. How it works is that I will be posting a screen shot from Diablo III. Your objective is to add a caption or dialogue bubble to add to the picture. You may choose to make the scene more epic with a heroic caption or comical with some funny dialogue. The choice is up to you.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The contest will run continuously with a new screen shot being posted approximately every two weeks. You are allowed as many entries as you want per picture. Every two weeks, the staff will choose a winner for the current screen shot. The winner will have their caption announced on the Front Page in the community spotlight.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask them.
Here is the first screen shot.
Nov 9, 2010We have made enough complaints to Blizzard about the bot problem. I think it's time we introduce our own super weapon of massive bot destruction. A bot that will have a search and destroy directive that would be used to hunt down and kill off all other bots. There would need to be coding to stop the bot from killing off its own bot-killing species. I dunno how to build a bot but I'm sure somebody here can. The war can be won, especially if the bot is so successful that Blizzard buys the bot from us and uses it themselves to keep the servers clean. Who's with me?Posted in: Diablo II
Oct 25, 2010S'up guys! Long time no seePosted in: Fan Art
Yesterday i made some speedpainting because we finally go the 5 classes of diablo 3!
Aprox 45 minutes each.. hope you guys like it!
Check out my deviantart for other fantasy stuff
Oct 23, 2010Had one 20 minute session with Diablo III this morning and here are some thoughts:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. Blizzcon was HUGELY more crowded than last year. So much so that I did not want to wait in the ridiculously huge line to play again which shocked even me
2. The "feel" of the game is perfect. It feels much like a really upgraded Diablo II which is all I think we want
3. Graphics and UI are top notch...they are super polished and clean. Tons of effects. Graphic color bloom seems to have been turned down a notch. I think some will be really excited about this
4. It is very very fun and addictive
5. It seems "done". They are definitely in a beta stage of the game not alpha. The games seems to be itemized, which they always said was one of the last things to be done before it shipped
6. Diablo III seems slightly faster paced from an action standpoint and there are more monsters
7. The monster type limit that Diablo II had is gone. There were at least 8 different monster archetypes in the starting Dungeon you could play
8. In the first dungeon there were champion groups, uncommon "blue" groups of monsters, yellow "rare" named random bosses, purple unique monsters and bosses
9. Loot drops seem to have been tweaked to help with balance. Drop rates from trash mobs seemed lower-they dropped loot but not often. The yellow and purple boss types dropped a lot of loot
10. I am not sold still on the health ord thing
11, It has "best game ever" possibility
Oct 22, 2010I found this on gamespot. It seems many many website don't have it but gamespot does. At the end, there's the wizard and other classes too. The barb have a nice mean axe.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Oct 8, 2010And for anybody going to Blizzcon, if you should accidentally turn your cellphone on and accidentally hit the camcorder function on your cell phone, accidentally of course, and then accidentally upload it to youtube and post it on here, I think the mods/admin will accidentally miss it.Posted in: News & Announcements
If you catch my drift.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.