Indeed my suggestions seem a bit far fetched, but I think it's no harm to have a "vision" of things beforehand so when things go live it's easier to add things up in an orderly fashion.
@4 I think a general article called "Outdoor" sharing a similar layout to "Dungeons" listing all outdoor zones divided in 4 acts and perhaps adnotation about the mlvl in the zone on all 4 difficulty modes. So when somebody is for example lvl 50 and things start get hard for him, because maybe he rushed a bit in the content, he can jump in to the outdoor section and see, that the zone he should be for lvl 50 so the content is not outleveled (too easy) but not too hard aswell, should be.. X.
For example in a some sort of a table
Act 1 - table header
Zone name | normal | nightmare | hell | inferno
The Weeping Hollow | 4-7 | 32-34 | 51 - 53 | 61-62
Note that the numbers are from the top of my head.
1) Adding the link to the "Pages of Training" Article to the main page under Crafting category.
2) In the World column add a new Category "Towns" or "Hubs" - which will be probably act I-IV starting zones with the Artisans caravans - New Tristram, Caldeum etc. - Add the 4 (?) Towns below.
3) Since there is a "Dungeons" category, why not add an "Outdoor" as well, where we could find a list of all outdoor zones divided by Acts and with information about the possible random dungeons spawning in them .
Something similar to what was used http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/maps/act1.shtml is very friendly to read.
4) Dungeons Category -> I'm not sure Cemetery of the Forsaken should be a "Dungeon", rather an "Outdoor" I think.
5) All in all after the release i would also clutter to much leaving the names of specific dungeons or outdoor zones in the main column so I would suggest clearing them later (as it is now with 5 positions as dungeons and 4 quests) and replacing it with links to Act I - Act IV quests articles and an increase number of vital NPCs in the World column.. But that's in 42 more days.