OK, I managed to resolve the problem - I simply removed "packages" folder, generated by NuGet and modified gitignore file to exclude packages. When you download the solution, simply allow NuGet to restore packages:
I did some additional work regarding the repository - basically I recreated it after one very bad merge issue. However, now I am seeing issue with Newtonsoft.Json reference - it seems like it is missing. The easy solution is to simply use Nuget from Visual Studio, uninstall and then reinstall the library - and that's it. I'll look more into it by the end of the week.
Hi everyone, I wrote a simple library in C# for calling Blizzard Diablo 3 API and getting the data. It can be great if you are working on some .NET Diablo 3 application already, or plan to do so in the future. I made it for my Diablo 3 Windows Phone application, but unfortunately, I stopped working on that project.
Anyway, maybe someone will find this useful. Of course, if you have ideas how to improve something and you are willing to contribute - go ahead and do it. Right now, the option for getting item data is missing (I am working on that) and there are some unhandled exceptions (mainly for handling errors caused by sending stupid data to the API). The project also have a small demo included, where you can see how to use the library.