When you have abs that resemble a Hershey bar, you can eat whatever you want. I do and I can.
Pix or didn't happen.
your Avatar is awesome!!!
yea and im the same but without the muscle lol. im 20 and i can eat only lean chicken burgers for a month and lose 5 kilos. maybe i dont absorb fat very well and burn energy in my sleep.
So you think the KFC delivery guy has a crush on you, so you keep calling him up for more drumsticks and answer the door topless?
I don't think he is getting the hint; you need to make the first move.
Maybe plan to have a party at your house, and casually invite him the next time he comes to give you your delivery.
I don't call "him" up, you silly goose. I call KFC up, because I like their food, and it just so happens that it's always him delivering the food. It's all annoying, but having to put on a shirt is even more so. Nitpicking at everything said in a random thread to create random activity is..annoying.
1. Execises religiously
2. Massively narcissistic
3. Careful attention to other males
4. Posting online about possible encounter with man 5. Not gay?
1. Your notion that if someone exercises "religiously", even though I do no such thing, he must be gay, is funny. I go to university, I'm going to grad school, I have a social life, and I exercise for 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I wouldn't call that "religiously".
2. With good reason.
3. What careful attention? The guy asked me if I worked out, then brought me an upsized coleslaw free of charge. If you DON'T notice that, you must have some serious case of ADD, or something. It's a joke thread, compadre.
4. It isn't an "encounter". He's a delivery guy.
5. Sorry to disappoint, but no. I can PM you a picture of my abs, though.