To keep the forum more organized and less cluttered, we'll consolidate all the "help me re-roll" posts into one thread. If you've found an item and need help about what to re-roll, you can post here. Note that there are a few things you can do to help yourself, but also help us and the community to reduce the amount of work - so please read the following advice:
1) It's much better if you understand yourself what the best re-roll option is rather than just taking someone's advice. There are a couple of guides that will teach you the basics about what to re-roll; please take minute to look over them:
2) Re-rolls often depend on the build you're using or want to use in the future. A very quick way to find out what stats are desired on an item is to use our build tool, put in the item in question, and look into builds that people have created using that item. Most build creators state the desired stats for every item in the build guide - take a look and you might find the answer there!
3) If you can't find the information there or resolve the case yourself, feel free to post in this thread. Note that the more information you provide the better; sometimes re-roll advice cannot be given without sufficient control. Best case just post your character profile and say what build you're aiming for and what's your favorite playstyle.
4) We will move re-roll question threads into this thread to keep everything in one place. That being said, if we feel this thread is abused for showing off, we might also move the post to the RNG thread. Please don't show off here and only ask sincere questions!
- get 10% damage?
- vitality for AS 7%?
- vitality for elite damage?
Moved to the correct thread.
I'd say do not touch it for now, it's awesome and usable and there's no reason to potentially "destroy" it now by making a hasty re-roll decision. My guess would be vitality for elite damage, but that's trading toughness for a small damage boost - and especially at this phase of the season when it's about gearing I'm not sure that's the smartest thing to do. So keep it as is for now.
@ztnEST: Are you sure about that? I think the damage increase of AD might be quite large as well. I'm thinking it might be better to roll up the EB damage from 83% to 100% (if possible, I'm actually not sure if that's re-rollable).
@LaBalius: I probably wouldn't re-roll it just yet, but seeing as it's 4 days old, I wonder what you did? Also, moved this to the re-roll thread.
So, I just managed a GR72, though I've been close on GR73 as well (missed with 50seconds on a good run, some 20 paragons and 2x leg' gem enchants earlier). I find myself wondering if I've rolled the gear I have in the best way possible.
You simply have to play with the gear you get, but sometimes a second opinion on what to make of it, can help a lot.
Appreciate any and all good advice on how to get further. One obvious thing is to get the Halo up to 6% CHC, but the rolls haven't been in my favor on that one (it took like 30 rolls just to get from 5% to 5.5%, and then I went low on mats for a while).
Also, if someone would like to estimate what GR-levels I should be able to manage with this build, it would be awesome input as well.
PS. I run this without Unity, and actually use the same setup for 2-play with a barb. Done GR73 there, and we can each hold our grounds, whilst clearing separate packs. My current issue is that I feel like I should be getting more dps out than I manage to get. On good density maps, it's a breeze, but they seem to be soo seldom...