My WD seems to have toughness issue, currently i can handle t4 solo easily, complete within 10-15mins. But if i wasn't careful get frozen by pulse, or swarmed by Anarch, or get too closed to electrified, my WD die in basically 2-3 secs. can someone suggest me some changes so i can beef up my defense?
This is my pet doc, have zuni chest and boot in stash, waiting mojo to drop :/
1. currently using diamond socketed in helm, the CDR works well with garg and phinara for burst dmg and cc. additional HP seems good but i am sitting near to 500k HP, don't think need more atm.
2. thanks for BT set suggestion, guess i will change pants belt and ammy to BT set if i happen to advance to T6. i'll prefer more dps setup for T4 right now. i die like once or twice every hour, i think its partially LTP issue on my side.
3. will try replace Tribal with Jungle fortitute, see how's the dps loss goes.
4. silly me on LoH, i kinda max'ed on Area damage too, is that a wasted stat for pet + fire bat too?
5. Health globe in battle - i always find not enough globes during battles, don't think +globe heal help in my case.
6. Question: how do i check proc chance for each WD skills? i having 5.6k armor and 1.5k average AR, 7m toughness. is that low or average pr high? what are the numbers needed for T6?
Again, appreciate everyone's time and feedback. Happy hunting.
1. i do have Augh set bonus, will consider to add BT set for higher T. Gotta try to unity trick once i found my 2nd unity
2. i actually come from wiz (some of my gears are wiz set actually), i think wiz toughness is a lot easier to pump, mainly due to PA, and good proc of LoH, wizzy with similar gear can solo T5 melee comfortably, while my WD get charged by arachs and i m done. not sure should i sacrisfice more main stat into armor. Any high end WD can post their defense sheet page?