Enchant your bracer with critical strike instead of life to hit
enchant your pants for vitality Instead of life to hit (if you didnt enchant em already for sockets)
Use Red Gems on Your Chest
Skills and Passive is all right, personally i would use Brawler Over Rampage, they share the same kind of mechanic, buff vs groups of enemies but brawler is more solid e reliable, especially vs elites or challenge difficult, rampage is still k, especially if you play mostly in group, or do content where you kill stuff really fast. Same thing for Battle rage is k to use it, but personally i would replace it with sprint runed marathon, make you move faster is is unvaluable, play w/o sprint for me is like play slow-motion eh eh. But if for you is fine or dont care, Battle rage is a solid choice too.
Very nice baba Jason, clearly you know what you do and you do it well
p.s forgot your second question, i would gamble rings/amulet, amulet you could get an Haxo or one of The Elementals immunuties necklace, wich if rolled well enoguh are godly, Rings, you could get a well rolled Jordan wich is Bis, or could get some Unity Rings you could combo with your Follower For Easy t6 farm (till they get nerfed/fixed).
im wearing 280str ruby in all slots, but im trying a raekor set with lightining so i put the gems there... my main build is that fire... ancients hits 7~8mi, i do 14mi... in elites ancients hits 12mi and i do 19~20mi.... ~945k dps buffed
i can do t4 easily and t5 dying in a few elites... i have arcane and cold... cold is useless, arcane is useful...
i also have eletric build with raekor which i can do t5 as well, too much group dmg but horrible single target dmg (furious charge and eletric procs...)
Hello Monthilha i did check your gear, is pretty good, from what i see for doing harder content t5-t6you need a lot more life, and more Bonus Globes for more Fury x Life Spent. Reforge Helm for socket Could Help you. Remove Battle rage and use Warcry Runed Invig or Impunity.
Dps is important, But for "farm" t6 As barbarian u need to stay in melee and survive well enough, if u cant do that... dps is pointless Is like be a Broken Glass Cannon
battle rage gives me health globe, im playing with 1500 life per fury spent and some life on hit... 17k healing without life regen... i think my problem is all resist.... i cannot roll socket on helm, i prefer crit chance and ias... probably i did wrong lol... u are right, i cant survive on t6... t5 they hit weaker so i can handle... i'll try a better malthael, for dmg, life and health globe... i'll follow ur tips =p
1) I would replace your helm gem with % Life, Is a more solid choice overall
2) Str gems on Pants
3) I Would replace Bloodthirst with Inspiring Presence, Bloodthirst is kinda wasted since you dont have any Globes Bonus on your Gear, Inspiring Presence would buff you and your Ancients Too.
4) If you play Mostly Solo, or Do Challenge Level Torments where you dont oneshot everything i would Suggest You to Replace Rampage with Brawler.
5) I would Replace Superstition Too, With Perma Ancients, Half the Bonus Superstition Give you is kinda Wasted, i Would replace it With something More Solid and Offensive, like Weapon Master or Ruthless
6) i Would Try Avalanche Glacier, is more Defensive but is still Cold Damage and maybe is More Effective Overall, Try it and see how you Feel About It.
7) I dunno if you did enchant your Weapons for sockets (cant see it from Armory), But if you did not i would Enchanting The % lighiting Damage From Odin for A more Solid choice like Vitality if you want to keep it it on Off hand, or % Speed/damage (when they will fix it) And use It on Main Hand Form Maximize The lighiting Proc.
Here is my char, pretty standard items, any suggestion for speed rifting t3 or t4? (i know i need a new cindecoat :P) It seems it takes me quite a while to clear through mobs and i would like it to go faster. Thank you .