I currently have a few understandings about this build but I am not sure if they are correct. Therefore I would be highly appreciated if someone can correct me :-) Plus, any suggestion on my current gear/skill set up would be really nice.
1. Will weapon mastery benefit from both main-hand and off-hand weapons? If so, then with a mighty weapon equipped, is it true that every hit (including run-like-wind tornadoes) will generate 3 additional fury, or just the hit from mighty weapons (as skill like HotA will alternate between MH and OH)?
2. Is it true that if I hit multiple target at once (e.g. 5), I will gain 5 * 3 * 1.2 (Animosity Passive) = 18 fury just from the mighty weapon?
3. During single target fights, even if I crit every time I hit with HotA, it is not guaranteed that I will gain the 15 * 1.2 = 18 fury from the Battle Rage. Therefore it's not always possible to spam HotA till the single target dies, right?
4. Does applying Rend qualifies as "hit"? If so, if I apply rend to multiple target at the same time, will Rend be free?
1. Weapons Master only looks at your mainhand weapon and gives u the corresponding buff, offhand weapon type doesnt do anything at all
2. not 100% sure about this, but mighty weapons (mainhand) and animosty are not very popular anymore, people mostly used them back when it was best to farm mp1 for XP. you did run low on fury often because mobs died too fast if you had semi-decent gear, so people used mightywpns and Animosity for more perma-WOTB uptime
id say 95% of the mid to top level barbs use axes or maces in mainhand today, the 10% crit chance is just too good to give up, swords in mainhand can compete in DPS but you need a lot of CC on your other gear to maintain the "fluidity" of your fury generation, imo
its somewhat outdated, for example RLTW tornados went from 20% to 8% coefficient
the site talks about lifeonhit but its basically the same for battlefrage-intothefray chance to generate extra fury
only 8% of the tornado crits will give u the 15 extra fury, while Bash-Punish crit will always give u the 15 fury
spamming HoTA nonstop with a full fury bubble works best if u stand in plagued&molten, hit something with reflect or w/e and get fury from damage taken, I guess it might work if u got a Stone of Jordan and/or IK Belt with Hota cost reducement, but generally people either spin thru packs of mobs and get the fury to spam Hota from RLTW tornados or by using Bash-Punish (which Id recommend) because you will get the 24% damage buff that will make your HoTA hit very hard - you spam HoTA when your fury is maxed, and after a couple of swings you bash 1,2 or 3 times to fill your bubble again and go back to HoTA
4. not sure about Rends fury gen, it has about 33% coefficient so if anything its not reliable but Rend is usually used as a fury dump (for WOTB toC) not a fury generator