A Barbarian's voice is unmistakable in the midst of a battle. Some veteran Barbarians have tuned their warcries to give them an absolute advantage when fighting enemies face to face. Although most Barbarians use their warcries to simply threaten an enemy, others have learned to strike so much fear into their enemies, that it will cause them to stop in their tracks, and become standing targets.
Socketing a certain rune into Threatening Shout will give the warcry a % chance to stun enemies adjacent to the Barbarian. And not only that, but the stunned enemies will automatically take 25% damage to their health. Think of it as Static Field, only it strikes random targets, and stuns them.
* Terrifying Shout: Shouts with great ferocity, reducing damage done by nearby enemies by a percentage for X seconds and inflict 'Fear' for Y seconds (Y<X).
* Battle Shout: Shouts with great ferocity, reducing damage done by nearby enemies X seconds and increasing damage done by allies by X seconds.
* Recorrent Threatening Shout: Shouts with great ferocity, reducing damage done by nearby enemies X seconds. Whenever the Barbarian or any of his allies damages the threatened enemies, the duration of Threatening Shout refreshs for Y seconds.
* Thundering Shout: Shouts with great ferocity, reducing damage done by nearby enemies X seconds. In addition, enemies are knockbacked and takes physical/lightning damage.
Let's be real, you know some of these sound like they are gonna be it
1. Decreased the damage reduced by threatening shout but increases the AOE range
2. Increased the damage reduced by threatening shout but lowers the AOE range
3. Causes AOE fear on nearby enemies instead of reducing damage
4. Causes AOE stun on nearby enemies instead of reducing damage
5. Lowers the cool down on Threatening Shout
6. Also adds Fury when used
7. Reduces Fury cost when used (If Fury is required to use this, if not ignore this)