I was talking about mine - sorry for the confusion
...although; your skill could use some fine-tuning, if you want to push higher Grifts
What I do for pushing Grifts (compared to the gear shown on mine now):
1. Switch WW to "Blood Funnel".
2. Switch out "Witching Hour" to "Pride of Cassius".
3. Switch out "Overpower" for "Ignore Pain - Iron Hide".
4. Change "Battle Rage - Bloodshed" to "Battle Rage - Swords to Ploughshares" only if HP recovery is really needed, if not; keep Bloodsheed for added area damage.
5. Crit gem in Weapon and Life% in helmet (Might do with CDR as well, if needed).
Might have missed something, but I'm fairly sure I got it all down.
I've managed a Grift 51 (Barely) with this setup.
Another thing that you can do to help with survivability and give some damage is to use Unity and CoE instead of F/R. If you have a high roll on CoE (190%+), then the uptmie is about 25%, which gives about 50% damage increase like F/R's fury spending bonus. You also get some elite damage from the unity which helps (as well as the damage reduction bonus).
The phrase Learn How to Control WW snapshot and GG caught my interest. Could you delve further into this please?
WW Snapshotting is when you get a high attack speed via buffs and gem effects and start doing WW. If you can maintain the attack, then the benefits will (especially the breakpoints) will last longer than the actual skills and buffs that gave you the initial benefits. More ias = more dust devils.