The following report has been passed on to the appropriate team. Please keep in mind that there is no guarantee that a future patch will be released and also if one is released, none of these issues are guaranteed to be addressed. We are also well aware many of you would like a Ladder Reset therefore it was not included in the report. If one is announced, it will be posted on our websites and most likely in this forum.
Diablo II Suggestions/Concerns Report
- Have the ability to reset skill points.
- Increase the Stash/Inventory Size.
- Display magic resistances.
- Display physical resistances.
- Have the ability to view the entire map.
- Change the Synergy System: Changing the Synergy System will allow more diverse builds.
# Synergies should only be added to native skills which have at least one point investment.
# Give every skill at least one synergy.
- Add more crafting recipes for specific classes.
- Increase the Rune/Runeword drop percentage.
- Make it so the order you put runes into an item doesn't matter.
- Make durability decay more slowly.
- Run regular Ruststorms weekly to help remove Duped Items.
- Have the ability to categorize Battle.net game types such as: Trade, Experience, Difficulty, etc.
- Have the ability to search for a game using keywords.
- Add a new mail box system for trading or a hub to trade items at.
- Have the ability to control hostile attacks. Both players must accept a hostile agreement.
- With the current setup, if a player is killed by another player, their corpse should return to a Town to prevent Corpse Camping.
- Decrease the amount of gold lost when killed by another player.
- Have the ability to open the Cow Level even after you have defeated the Cow King.
- Have a new option for automatically accepting party invites or to send party invites.
- Make hired mercenaries more appealing after Act 2.
- Only allow the highest ranked aura to be up instead of stacking the same auras of different ranks.
- Fix the numbers 5 and 6 on the character sheet. These can easily cause confusion because they look very similar.
The following class suggestions/concerns were the most requested ones to be addressed:
- Reduce the damage of the Blessed Hammer.
- Make it so that Smite can be blocked more often.
- Sanctuary Aura: Bonus is not working properly against Undead.
- Shorter cool down on Immolation.
- Impale should get an attack speed bonus with increased points, or from a synergy.
- Increase damage for Fire Traps
- Increase general skill durations
- Dragon Flight: Revert back to how it was in 1.09
- Add a synergy that increases the radius for Battle Cry and War Cry.
- Allow them to get +1-3 Bash and +1-3 Stun on helmets and not just charges
- Give them Dagger Mastery
- Poison Nova should get a higher Next Hit Delay of 25 Frames similar to Twister.
- Increase amount of damage down by Thunderstorm.
- Blizzard does too much damage in PVP.
- Add a cool down timer to the Teleport skill as well as increase the amount of mana it requires.
- Increase fire skills damage
- Add something new to the Spirit of Barbs skill to make it more appealing.
- Increase the attack speed of Werewolf form.
- Add a permanent ignore option on Battle.net.
- Both players must accept a friend invite in order to add each other to their friends list on Battle.net.
- Allow the Single Player "/Players 1-8" command to be added to Battle.net.
- Add official Clan Channels for Diablo II players.
- Both genders for classes
- Allow the option to copy over your closed Battle.net characters to single player characters.
- Add a PVP server and PVP Rank/Ladder Systems
- Make events/items/etc. that are normally only available on Battle.net, available in Single Player Mode.
- Change the way Uber Diablo is spawned.
- Increase the amount of experience gained
- Add a new difficulty mode
- Add new items, quests, monsters, etc.
so yeah guys how do u like the suggestions here for the new upcoming patch for d2/lod if the patch and these suggestion will be added and release?
add comment if u like any of these new additional goodies!
I think I accually say this thread a couple weeks ago on the battle forums or where ever. I like some of the ideas on that list but that is probably way to much for a patch, and were people really thinking these suggestions through? Most of them are focused only on PvP and they don't even think about how it would affect regular gameplay, i.e. give teleportation a cool down timer.
I don't know who in their right mind would want a cooldown timer when they are trying to mf or do runs, the one who suggested probably just got out of a dueling game with a cheap sorc that he couldn't catch.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Macaroni macaroni macaroni macaroni, put the cheese in the noodles whata get? Macaroni macaroni macaroni macaroni
the only thing i hate is the both players must accept a hostile agreement because there always that one player that enter the game just to collection gold and not being able to kill him because he don't accept a hostile agreement will really make me mad everything else i like but i'm kinda half and half about the teleport thing
I can see why the Diablo team needed people... This patch seems to sound like it will be the most game-changing thus far. If 50% of this stuff is patched, I will be back on Diablo II at the snap of a finger.