95% of the people in here will say its going to be known as the founders of that specific kind of game. The ones that only the next from the company were able to be better. The other companies just made copies that felt crap after a few weeks/months. The other 5% will either not talk or say the exact opposite. Who gives a shit tho, we love it anyway
diablo definately re defined gaming...blizzard is the only company to ever put up a great franchise [ 3 of them ], that hasnt failed to stay strong for 15 years! congrats blizzard, on your wonderful franchises. especially diablo!!!
Yes, I think Diablo is a legend in video games. It's the only game who is still played five years after the released. It's not nothing...
That's far from right. What makes it appear thus is Battle.net, which gives players a place to continue to compete. Many other games (Total Annihilation for example) are older and still played, they just don't have a central area to gather in.
PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.
Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.