This is not a skill, it is a button which can be assigned, like healthpotions. Cooldown button which allow 100% success in first blow as a shielded block. First blow will generate 1 chunk of resource for instant combat thereafter.
All classes get more resource once they block a hit with the shield up. A skilled player can use it to block powerful boss attacks. While being in block-mode you can't attack and the block-mode could last for about 1 second. Works only if your character wears a shield.
Crusader change animation to hold shield with both hands and lean forward with a special glow on the ground.
Wizard could get some kind of alterinative energy around her with a special glow on the ground.
Witch Doctor: Spirits surrounds the class with a special glow on the ground.
Barbarian - Ironskin anyone? Special glow on the ground.
Monk could get a 1001 god tattoo all over him with a special glow on the ground.
Demon Hunter get demonic huge claws holding around her (like a shutting pair of hands) with a special glow on the ground.
#1. Wow I found a Legendary!
#2. Sorry buddy, 2 hours has passed and you never came online! I made brimstone out of it.
#1. Wow, I found a Legendary!
#2. Here you go buddy, now you can complete your set! Good thing you were on my friendlist BEFORE I found the item or else you wouldn't get it!
#3. Reason: Kill all third-party sites. Give a reason for co-op / friendlist to expand. Buddies comes first.
Is it possible to have a filter in the friendlist that let us add own words onto it?
I know when manage guestbook the system sometimes let you enter words you want to filter out.. How about take that philosophy into the battle.net friendlist? Have it ticked on/off in the options and let you enter words like "buy, sell, bank, gold" etc.
Would this fix many of the problems some people might be facing? All those could list up inside the menu instead of the battle.net friendlist - making you go over them manually from time to time for spam-report etc.
It could be that some friend ask about trading maybe, and that word is filtered. Make us then right click and add them on our friendlist (or report, etc. etc.)
These will be in both Campaign mode aswell in Adventure Mode and gives you a powerful gear within a short time-frame since they are going to brake.
* Lower durability.
* Useful only short period of time, once broken it perish.
* Powerful stats.
* Unique small % of chance to be droped when a smart-drop occurs.
* Account-bound on drop.
* Can use Enchantment via The Mystic
* Balanced value in gold and salvage.
* Armor icon top-screen should show red once it's broken, or purple (?)
Animality! No need for a Druid-class. Just….
Set of three pieces for all classes will change them into one or many animals..
Idea and credit goes to ImNerDio, one of our many community-members.
Amulet: Scosglens Wisdom 300-400 str/int/dex.
3 random properties.
Set 1 of 3
Ring: Scosglens Spirit 400-450 vit.
2 random properties.
Set 2 of 3
Dagger: Scosglens Fiacla 1-2 sockets
3 random properties
Set 3 of 3
Bow: Scosglens Predator 1-2 sockets
3 random properties
Set 3 of 3
Set-bonus: Transform into a beast for 10 seconds whenever you hit an elite or champion. Gain 100% more armor, 20% attack speed and 25% more all resistance under this time. - Barbarian and Crusader transforms into a Werebear
- Demon Hunter and Monk transforms into a Werepanther
- Witch Doctor and Wizard transforms into a Wereviper
- or… make them all transform into a Werewolf
Microtransaction for wings. Aight.. I can dig that.
How about more of those stuff?
1. Know that fire on the bottom of waypoints in the heroscreen so you can spinn around your character to view the gear? In Softcore we have blue flame, Hardcore we have red. Why not have a grid to change color? A FUNCTION just for cosmetic to buy. Or just separet colors for Softcore OR Hardcore only.
2. Blizzard Cross-platform Wings. Deathwing-wings? Some already have the Kerrigan-wings.. Could be a lot of different wings here.
3. Treasure Goblin back-pack sack. Why haven't we seen this? Maybe even with a transmog headpiece with a Treasure Goblin face? *hehe*
4. Pow Pack. Have you guys played Tekken or Street Fighter? Packing a great punch in those games result in lighteffects and not blood. Pow Pack would change blood for something other.. Just.. Like.. No blood.. And maybe glitter? I dunno, something other.
5. Change blood to green, or blue, maybe yellow? Function.. Microtransaction? Activation like wings? I dunno.. Just brainstorm'n here.
6. Hero Namechange. Allow to change the name of a hero.. Alive one.
7. Different /Dance moves. There is yet to be seen a Caramelldansen!
8. Change titlescreen once we have logged into our battle.net. We see now Act 5 until we start a game. How about give us packs or custom-made function here too. I would like to see Diablo with flames around him/her.