unless i got extremely lucky in the past 2 hours in a1 and a2 the level 51-55 are not cluttering up my bag as from last night and there is more ilevel 61/62 loot - that being said the yellow ilevel 63 items were rare too but thats how its intended in the earlier acts - im at work now but i know its very early days to see if blizz implemented somthing to test out before 1.03b
interested to see what a3/4 have to offer now
is it possible for ilevel 59/60 items that drop and have ilevel 62 prefixes and suffixes ? cause im getting huge rolls numbers on lower tier , pitty sometimes arent rolled with the right combos
Well... i was farming act 1 and got about 5~6 rares ilvl63 and 2~3 ilvl 63 blues..
it might be jjjust my imagination.. but i wouldnt put my hands on the fire saying that they didn't change... or something got changed without their knowledge..
it might as well happen since somewhat things tend to get changed 'unintended' like the disc buff on natalyas set lol..
I flipped a coin 4 times in a row and got 4 heads. Coins have changed!
... I also have anger-management issues when confronted with low-level innumeracy.
Department of the U.S. Treasury
Today we sucesfully launched U.S. Quarter 2012 v. 1.0.4. This update was implemented via DOTUS (Department of the Treasury Update System.) The update ran as a silent install, without propmpting, and required no interaction from the end user. This delivery method was chosen to prevent any inconvenience to U.S. Quarter 2012's extensive user base. In interest of full disclosure, we are including complete patch notes below, listing the many improvements made in U.S. Quarter 2012 v. 1.0.4.
U.S. Quarter 2012 v 1.04 changes:
George Washington's hairstyle was updated, in the interest of presenting U.S. Quarter 2012 users with a sleek, modern interface.
We increased shininess by 20%, because U.S. Quarter 2012 users enjoy shininess. We though "Ah, hell. Why not?"
Corrected a bug introduced in 1.0.1 which reduced the monitary value of U.S. Quarter 2012 to 24.87 cents. U.S. Quarter 2012 is now worth exactly 25 cents, as intended. The displayed value on the face of U.S. Quarter 2012 was unaffected by the bug, and has always displayed correctly as 25 cents. As a result, the displaced value of U.S. Quarter 2012 did not require any change, and is still displayed at 25 cents.
The copper layer in the center of previous versions of U.S. Quarter 2012 has been replaced with an equally thick layer of peanut butter in U.S. Quarter 2012 v. 1.0.4. Working on George Washington's hair made us think of George Washington Carver, which in turn made us think of peanut butter, resulting in this modification. The change lessens the environmental impact of U.S. Quarter 2012 production, and increases U.S. Quarter 2012's rate of biodegradation.
U.S. Quarter 2012 v 1.0.4 is weighted slightly to effect it's probability table. Recent polls have shown that U.S. Quarter 2012 is a popular coin for "coin flips" among U.S. Quarter 2012 users. Polls also indicate that users are 70% likely to assign the most positive "coin flip" outcome to the "heads" side of U.S. Quarter 2012. To aid our users, we have weighted the "heads" result of "coin flips", raising the probablity of heads to 78%. The less favorable "tails" result has had it's probability lowered accordingly, to 22%. In pervious versions of U.S. Quarter 2012, and its predocessors in the U.S. Quarters product line, these probabilities were set at 50% and 50%, respectively.