Well, what kind of items are you selling? What level are you?
Don't expect to be making some huge profit in the AH selling lower level items. Certain ones with great stats can make a lot of gold, but you don't really start raking the money in until you're selling level 60 items. In my experience, anyway.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My art blog
My typical train of thought: Everything -> Sex -> Diablo
1) harvest a few thousand b.net passwords
2) filter for levels above 30
3) progressively pass off the best loot chained through the toons
4) make sure the final mule isn't traceable
5) pass off the best few dozen items to your own toon
The tough part is when this becomes real money in a few weeks. Blizzard security is a piece of cake, but paypal likes to freeze when there are questions.