hello m8s, i have been playing season 5 as my first season and play in general in diablo 3, i played it in its first weeks and stop (for a whiiile), got some questions that i havent find answers, keep in mind that my non-seasonal game is just a demon hunter lvl 60 and have like 3 stashes.
1) when the season ends i will get all my items sended by emails to me, but what items will be send? the one in my stash, the ones in my characters inventory, the equipped gear, do i need to put the items that i want to keep somewhere or just everything will be send?
2) if my current stash cant sustain all the items, the "mail" will keep the portion of things until i got somewhere to put them or some items will be lost? im not sure if i have to wait until i get the gold of my season to buy the remaining stashys or i have to playing my non season DH to get the space.
3) do i keep my season blood cap or keep the one in my non season (that is currently zero).
thanks to all the folks that help me, ciao
1) all of them. you will literally get 100+ mails with all your items. I am not sure about follower's items, you MAY want to put those in your stash just to be safe. They probably get sent too, though.
2) Yes, you dont have to take all the mail at once. But you do only have 30 days (from your first login, after season end, I believe) to take them, then they get lost and deleted. They don't want you to use mail as inifnite stash space, so it won't stay there forever, but you will have some time to figure out what to salvage in your NS stash and what to keep etc.
3) I dont know, but I would imagine it transfers over from season to NS. Just a guess on this one though.
thanks m8, some people talks about this in some videos but theyre never specific about it, as a gift i will tell you the bonus of my literally ancient and oldy natalyas set (from the baby diablo 3) : crit chance 7%; 130 dex; 20+dicipline.