If you guys are really pining to play I can install the test build but I cannot guarantee that it will be safe for our map or that any of the other plugins will behave. I mean, there's a giant bold faced notice on the front page advising to wait until a recommended build has been released.
There's yet another patch today to address various bugs: 1.6.6
I'm switching the server to on-demand mode. If you want to play PM me and I'll fire it up, otherwise it's going to stay down until bukkit releases a stable recommended build, which will depend on Mojang doing less small iterative patches.
Sure! I will rebuild the server tonight since there has been an official bukkit release for 1.6.6. So we want to start with a new map? I believe some of the new features cannot spawn unless they are on freshly generated chunks.