-: About Us :- Enygma is a seasonal Diablo 3 clan with an active Discord Server.
Every start of a new season we have a launch "party", and we go all out leveling with organized groups and often help late comers catch up by power leveling them when we can.
-: Membership Requirements :-
1. Must me at least 18+ years old and act mature.
2. Must join our Discord Server and be active.
3. Are willing to work together and communicate maturely.
4. Open to pushing higher Greater Rifts.
5. Willing to help others with various in game content.
-: Clan Rules :-
1. Be courteous to others and do not troll other members.
2. We do not condone hate speech or racism.
3. Ask before you jump into someone else's game.
4. Asking for help is welcomed but do not demand or expect it.
5. Be willing to return the favor when someone helps you out.
6. Be considerate when talking in public chat rooms.
7. Stay fairly active, login often.
8. Be social.
-: MIA/AFK Policy :-
Since we are always trying to stay active and have as many online players as possible, we do on sometimes purge our roster of inactive members to allow new players to join.
If you are active in-game and on discord you will most likely not be "purged"
Also please keep in mind that if you do return after you were purged you are ALWAYS welcome back if we have room or join the wait list.
-: Streamer/Public Figure? :-
We make every reasonable effort to help promote your channel and your audience through our community. We have some streamers that have seen their audiences rise through the collective reach of Enygma.
-: Ready to Join? This is how :-
If you have any questions or comments they will be addressed here in this thread.
To join just search for "Enygma" and you will find a clan called Enygma Gaming with Ghostryder22 as the leader and just request to join and we will accept your request.
Please make sure that you are not in a clan so we can accept you or there will be delays.
If the clan is full please join our Discord Server and post in the #invite-waitlist channel with your btag.