The YouTube video shows one of the first runs we did. You can see the potential is HUGE!! I have been failing the rotations a lot! Have fun watching, let's beat some witch doctor. Finally no more lags!!
First of all: This build is NOT the most beginner friendly build out there!
It takes some time and practice to get used to and to get the right rotation to deal proper damage.
This has the potential to beat the Witch Doctor as trash killer in the current 4 man dps meta.
Especially because this build rarely lags, even on big pulls. After years of wd meta it is time for something new.
Enter a pull and ignite an Elite pack or 20+ Trash Monsters to get your full Firebird 6 Piece using:
a) Magic Weapon Arcane Torrent c) Electrocute
1. Make sure to have: a) Full Arcane Power Wave of Force with as many stacks as you can get c) 5 stacks of Arcane Dynamo
2. Cast your Star Impact once (it will spent all your Arcane Power into a powerful Meteor)
3. Channel your Electrocute for around 1 second to get some Arcane Power back
4. Channel your Arcane Torrent in the same moment while your Meteor hits getting Deathwish and Etched Sigil buffs
5. Cast another Wave of Force
6. Channel Electrocute again until you have 1. back (Full Arcane Power & 5 stacks of Arcane Dynamo)
In order to maximise dps, getting arcane power back faster is important.
A decent breakpoint on the Electrocute is the 10 FPA one @ 1.8182 aps.
To archive that one you need attackspeed on three pieces.
I am using it on Weapon, Gloves & Bracers
Here is the breakpoint table:
Credits & big thanks to svr_90 & LouLou - Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/rob2628