SWK LTK 2.6.6
Fists of Thunder Quickening
Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick
Cyclone Strike Implosion
Dashing Strike Blinding Speed
Epiphany Desert Shroud
Sweeping Wind Inner Storm
- Get Sweeping Wind stacks up to 10;
- Keep Dashing Strike (Dodge from Blinding Speed), Epiphany and Spirit Guard buffs up;
- Group up enemies with Cyclone Strike (don't spam it, you need the spirit);
- Alternate generator and Lashing Tail Kick for damage and keeping spirit up. Takes some practice to get the hang of it;
- With the Captain Crimson Set you get damage (DIBS though; Total CDR [not sheet CDR] = 91%) and mitigation (total RCR = 58%). This allows you to wear Convention of Elements instead of Unity;
- Amethyst (sustain), Diamond (CDR) or topaz (RCR) in the helm. Diamond ideally;
- Could use Flying Dragon in the cube, but you will need a total attacks per second (APS) of 2.43 to have 50% up time on its ability;
- Unity for Convention of Elements.
- Generator: Crippling Wave: Rising Tide, Tsunami or Concussion for enemy debuff;
- Could use the Eye of the Storm rune to reduce spirit cost of Cyclone Strike;
- Passive alternatives: Exalted Soul (spirit), Seize the Initiative (Attack Speed for damage and spirit from generator), Determination (damage) or The Guardian's Path (dodge chance) for Transcendence.
- Weapons: %Damage, Vitality or Life on Hit for Resource Cost Reduction or Area Damage;
- +Max. Spirit where possible (helm and weapons);
- Secondary resistance everywhere for Harmony defensive buff;
- More Vitality rolls in general for greater sustain;
- Get Health Globe Bonus as secondary to increase healing from Transcendence.
- Follower: Enchantress with Focused Mind for additional AS and crowd control (CC) or Templar for healing, resource Regen. and some CC.
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Resource Cost Reduction|
|Life on Hit|
- Movement speed up to 25%
- Max resource
- Primary stat