- Helm: Diamond
- Armor: Topaz
- Weapon: Emerald
- Use Emeralds or Rubies in Chest and Pants
- Swap to Blood Rush - Potency (+ 100% more Armor) *I highly recommend using this in GRs
- Change Fueled by Death to Rathma's Shield (Invincibility for 4 seconds after casting Land of the Dead), Draw Life (More Health Regen), or Final Service (Cheat Death)
- Additionally, Spreading Malediction can be swapped to any of the choices above, if you need more toughness.
- Bracers: Ancient Parthan Defenders or Krelm's Buff Bracers (Don't use these if you are wearing Krelm's Buff Belt!)
- Offhand: Lidless Wall
- Skill Damage
- The Dmg % on Chest, Shoulders, & Offhand = Corpse Explosion or Corpse Lance Damage.
- Cool Down Reduction
- COOLDOWN REDUCTION IS VERY IMPORTANT ON THIS BUILD! I would recommend having at least 40% CDR minimum. (50%+ is ideal) (You want your Command Golem's Cooldown to always reset after In-geom's power triggers)
- Feel free to stack CDR on every slot if you want; it will make the build even faster if you have high enough dmg. (I have 59.81% CDR when running this setup.)
- If you are using Blood Rush - Metabolism you can swap Fueled by Death to Blood is Power for more CDR, since you'll be spending a lot of life dashing around.
- Land of the Dead's rune can be swapped to Shallow Graves for an extra 1-2 seconds of up time. (I would recommend using Rathma's Shield if you choose to go with this rune)
- If you want to farm gold while doing normal rifts, swap Krelm's Buff Belt to Gold Wrap and use Boon of the Hoarder instead of Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard. (You'll want to change Blood Rush's rune to Hemostasis if you're losing too much life with this setup.)
GR 70 run
Greater Rift 80-95+ Version