cleared 94 with this build (rank #1 Earthquake barb EU)
https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Horrax-2520/hero/92732866 (my profile for reference)
you can't use lut socks with the endless walk set, but this way it works (talking about the dmg bonus obviously and therefor almost making up for not having Focus and Restraint equipped)
there are 3 main reasons to play like that and why I feel it's stronger than any standard build with lut socks and fire:
- you're gaining a ring slot (CoE) and more uptime on WotB (mainly cus we can now use it on every CoE lightning cycle stacking multipliers. you will never have a lightning cycle without Berserker up)
- you can't use Molten Fury and must go Lightning which we take as a positive since we get combined with the Boon of Bul Kathos Passive a 15 sec cooldown EQ (with no fury cost) which with the massive cooldown we already have we can fit in in our rotation thus getting alot more EQs out. So the value of this passive is doubled, we need it for both our Skills desperately
- due to the high CDR stack count we got very low cooldowns on both our shouts, thus getting alot more EQs out and they are a core addition that will make our rotations work.
other notes comparing this build to the standard build:
- more Life per Fury since you gain and spend alot more overall.
- you lose some Area Dmg on certain rolls (where you need to roll CDR) and can't use Bloodshed
- a bit less mobility
- The addition of Warcry and Gogok kind of like equals the missing Esoteric gem. Much tougher against all kind of physical attacks but somewhat weaker against elemental attacks
- missing 5th passive
1) Leap + TS --> EQ --> SS
2) Leap + WC --> EQ --> SS
3) Leap + TS --> EQ --> SS
4) Leap --> SS
EQ: Earthquake, TS: Threatening Shout, WC: Warcry, SS: Seismic Slam
So only 40% of your EQs come from Leap, 30% from Shouts and 30% from EQ casts.
Activate Wrath of the Berserker right at the start of every lightning cycle (try to be as accurate as possible so you get 8/20 Berserker seconds with CoE being Lightning)
Threatening Shout Demoralize or Falter (I prefer the taunt, much better for grouping up mobs and more AE dmg)
Warcry - Pick your favorite rune
I cleared 90+ grifts with many other very viable alternatives but ultimately I still feel the advertised build here is the best:
1) change Warcry for Battle Rage ( tested all 3 Bloodshed, Into the Fray and Swords of Ploughshares, all decent but probably all not that great compared to WC, EQs are just bad with Battle Rage due to very low proc coefficents)
2) change Lightning EQ to Molten Fury (obviously fire% on gear instead of lightning%) and SS-Rumble to SS-Strength from Earth, this is much easier to play since you can spam buttons and only need to keep track of your Berserker / CoE rotation.
Oh and SRY! for the bad video quality. So low fps. Was horrible to play (and probably to watch as well ) Can't record with my equipment and especially not EQ builds, they drop fps even more...