- You can use Furious Charge with any rune. choose by the highest Elemental damage you have.
- Hellfire Amulet 5th Passive is Ruthless.
- You can run with Ignore Pain - Bravado. Use Pride of Cassius instead of Goldwrap. Overall I recommend Goldwrap build because IP's uptime is not so high and you can ignore Molten Explosion with Goldwrap.
- Battle Rage - Ferocity is also considerable. Ferocity for single target and Bloodshed for AoE. You have enough MS bonus so I recommend Bloodshed.
- You need 3pc Raekor's, 2pc Sage's and Ring of Royal Grandeur.
- Standoff is the bread and butter for this build. It increases Furious Charge's Damage by 250% of your bonus MS.
- You can get Standoff very easily by Rare Upgrade with Cube. It only needs 88 Death's Breaths for average.
- If you don't have In-geom, Cube Furnace or any other weapon and run with Threatening Shout - Falter instead of Wrath of the Berserker. Change Boon of Bul-Kathos to Brawler.
- Avarice Band for pick up radius. It's amazing for speed run.
- SoJ is optimal for this build because you only consider about the Elites.
- Hellfire Amulet is strongly recommended but you can use any Amulet.
- Diamond in Helm, Ruby in Armor, Emerald in Weapon.
- Legendary Gems are Bane of the Trapped, Bane of the Powerful and Boon of the Hoarder.
- Wreath of Lightning is considerable but you have already plenty of MS bonus, so I recommend Bane of the Powerful. Its 20% Bonus Damage is independent multiplier.
- Spam all buttons. that's it. super simple, super fast.
- once you proc In-geom, you can use all MS buffs 100% time. So In-geom is very important on this build.
- Skip all white trashes. you only need to kill Elites.
- You can't have 100% up time with Wrath of the Berserker. so use it only with Elites.
- Vile Ward increases Furious Charge's Damage for every enemies you hit. You want to hit as many enemies as you can.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or advices for this build. Thanks!