Recent tests showed that Manald Heal damage is NOT affected by both ELITE DAMAGE (BoTP elite bonus does not work, Furnace does not work, SOJ = works!) or ELEMENTAL DAMAGE. I think this is a bug and might get fixed in the near future. Also Manald Heal damage is not affected by Arcane Torrent damage. More information here:
I do not recommend instantly salvaging your Traveler's Pledge with Lightning, or APDs. Just have them and wait for the fix. For now, you can just use INT/CHC/CHC amulet or IAS/CHC/CHD amulet. For Bracers = you can roll allres or life on hit instead of Lightning.
As for Arcane Torrent roll on helm and boots: you can leave AT roll on boots. But replace AR roll on helm with vit.
Here's an extra video:
PS: Keep in mind, are playing tal/vyr ARCHON you sill need a lightning roll somewhere, otherwise Archon will be arcane and won't proc MH at all.
So far it is the BEST non-Archon build i've ever seen. Even though it's based on procs, it has high damage potential and GR90+ is not a big problem to clear for most players at the end of the season. Cratic cleared GR90 at 1087 paragons. I cleared GR88 without a single death (see the video) at p1400 with mediocre gear. I believe this is the HIGHEST DPS non-archon build in existence.
A few tips/notes:
1) Always fight in density. Density procs PE gem and then you can melt elites in seconds. Also in density you are very tough because of APD stacks/procs.
2) This build is good at killing yellow elites and big trash packs, but bad at BLUE champion packs. Try to avoid blue packs.
3) Watch for Oculus Ring procs and teleport there asap. Illusionist passive is mostly for this.
4) Absolutely avoid Illusionist packs.
5) You need "Critical Hits grant x Arcane Power" on your Source + Topaz in Helm + 1 RCR roll on shoulders + MW - Conduit. This is mandatory for smooth gameplay / full Arcane Power and 100% uptime of Aquilas Cuirass. I tried playing without Topaz in helm and it's pretty sketchy.
6) You need Life of Hit somewhere, to recover. The best slot for this = Bracers. Second best slot => weapon. Third-> Helm.
7) As much attack speed as possible. Everywhere. The only CDR slot you may need would be on shoulders. Arcane Torrent is a channelling spell and to reach higher breakpoints and HIGHER PROC rate for Paralysis/Manald Heal -> you need all attack speed you can get.
For 3-4man group play:
You can try switching from Conduit to Force Weapon and use Glass Cannon/Unwavering Will/Elemental Exposure instead of Illusionist.
For Torment Speedfarming:
1) You can drop Deathwish for Woh or Aether Walker
2) With Aether Walker - drop Illusionist for Glass Cannon.
3) Magic Weapon - Force Weapon
subscribe for more videos:
more builds: http://www.diablofans.com/members/225321-angry_roleplayer/builds