In my opinion/experience this build is currently the strongest possible monk setup for pushing the highest SOLO GR on a monk!
This build is trash for T10-13 Speed farming, for a speed build check: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/82237-ltk-monk-t11-13-speed
Please note: I always keep my diablo fans guides up to date and will be making adjustments to the guide whenever there is a shift in meta! so be sure to check back, and vote on the guide!
Basic game-play strategy:
- Dash every 4-6 seconds for the R6 Damage buff
- Cyclone every 5 seconds for 50% damage reduction (Pull monsters to templars Oculus Ring circles)
- Use Breath of Heaven on cooldown (when in combat)
- Use Epiphany on cooldown vs any dangerous monsters (almost everything)
- Hold down Crippling Wave
- You want to have +Max Spirit (secondary) on both weapons & paragon!
- You want to have secondary resist everywhere possible, or else your Harmony won't do anything!
- This build is very squishy, and you need to dodge almost every avoidable "BIG" hit.
- Dashing Strike - Radiance (for slightly more dmg output but HUGE eHP loss)
- Inner Sanctuary - Temple of Protection (replace MoS - Need heavy CDR, Good for Epiphany downtime)
- WoHF - Fists of Fury (replace Mangle - Holy damage setup, Slightly worse IMO)
Legendary Gem variations:
Kanai's cube variations:
- Lefebvre's Soliloquy - Subpar setup (if you have good Depth Diggers & Bad Lefebvre's Soliloquy!)
Hellfire Passive/Alternative setups:
- Near death experience (for HC players)
Q: Why do i die all the time?
A: Harmony optimisation needs to very good, and this build is inherently squishy.
If you liked the guide, then come follow my stream @ >>> www.twitch.tv/quin69 <<< for more D3 action! When i go live, Any questions that you guys have - i can answer for you live on stream!
Be sure to check back on the guide every now and then! as i am always making minor changes.