The build above represents a "build breakpoint" wherein your power reaches an acceptable level. Play around with the runes before you reach the runes listed above - the skill set, however, is generally what you want - barring game-changing legendaries.
It's very difficult to detail skill progression here, so check out: Demon Hunter Leveling Guide.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES
Spender!? Anyone who has leveled up a DH will know that choosing a good spender is key. PERSONALLY, there's only three choices:
- Multishot - Fire at Will, Windchill and eventually Arsenal are all good choices for Mshot.
- Chakram - Razor Disk, Twin Chakram: For those that do not like Mshot, it's actually quite good.
- Elemental Arrow - Ball Lightning, Frost Arrow: This is also good.
Ultimately I PERSONALLY PREFER Multishot > Ball Lightning = Razor Disk in that order. Feel free to experiment.
As you progress, keep note:
- Hungering Arrow - Serrated Arrow can be changed to any "Hatred+7" rune ultimately being replaced by Evasive Fire - Focus.
- Once you unlock Ballistics, you may opt to use that and change your Multishot rune to Arsenal.
- Spitfire Turret is the best "utility" "anti-elite" skill for me. Other choices are -
- Marked for Death - while grinding high density maps.
- Fan of Knives - Pinpoint Accuracy: A powerful anti-elite tool.
Why I chose Spitfire Turret? I like Spitfire over the other choices for many reasons. MfD seems like overkill, it's my second choice... I don't know some thing just doesn't seem right for me there. FoK -Pinpoint seems to "miss" sometimes and some elites are too fidgety to tag them all with. Spitfire Turret is great for all the scenarios, while also EXCELLING in lengthy boss-fights!
If you're here you'll probably soon need:
Support us on https://www.patreon.com/BRGMedia.