[S11] Bombardment Build GR+101
Akarat's Champion Prophet
Bombardment Barrels of Spikes
Iron Skin Reflective Skin
Consecration Bed of Nails
Steed Charge Spiked Barding
"Thorns" on all gear.
Hellfire Amulet - Indestructible
Diamond - Head , Body , Legs
Topaz - Wep
Strength (Caldesann's Despair) "All Gear"
You can choose between your better roll of two legendary chest pieces for the torso slot, and cube the other one: the reworked Heart of Iron or Aquila Cuirass. Heart of Iron grants you 300% of your Vitality as Thorns, turning this basic Toughness stat into a source of Damage. Aquila Cuirass cuts incoming damage in half if you maintain above 90% of your resource, which is a permanent effect in this no-spender build. When considering their stats, remember that Heart of Iron has natural Thorns rolled in its secondaries, but has a wider range of the unique property stat; the range on Aquila Cuirass is irrelevant to you and will always be on, but you might have to reroll into Thorns damage as it doesn't roll by default.
- As previously mentioned, you can cube your weaker rolled item between the Aquila Cuirass and Heart of Iron in the armor slot.
Use a templar and choose all of his healing skills and max out CDR on all of his applicable gear. He should have around 42% CDR to maximize his healing spells on you and 43% block chance to CC groups.
- Trinket with follower cannot die & blocking
- The Butcher's Sickle (groups them quite effectively for bombardment)
- The Ess of Johan (more grouping)
- Justice Lantern (blocking)
- Oculus Ring (damage proc)
- Freeze of Deflection (CC on blocking, make sure it has blocking on it)
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Life on Hit|
|Resource Cost Reduction|