In my opinion/experience this build is currently the strongest possible monk setup for speed farming T7-T10 Content on a monk!
Please note: I always keep my diablo fans guides up to date and will be making adjustments to the guide whenever there is a shift in meta! so be sure to check back, and vote on the guide!
Basic game-play strategy:
- Kill every elite pack you see (to proc in-geom)
- Use blinding flash on cooldown (when in combat)
- Use Breath of Heaven on cooldown (for movement speed)
- Use Air Ally when your spirit is below 200
- Use dashing strike for all movement when in-geom buff is up!
- Wave of Light EVERYTHINGGG
- Dashing Strike - Radiance (for reduced animation time on dash/WoL)
- Sweeping Wind - Inner Storm (replace BoH - This only becomes helpful when you cannot "One Punch" everything)
- Mantra of Salvation - Agility (replace MoC - This is only useful if you are playing HC, or do not have boon of the hoarder setup)
Legendary Gem variations:
- Bane of the Powerful - Swap out Boon of the hoarder for max DPS setup (only recommended for super tryhards)
Kanai's cube variations:
- Envious Blade - Swap out Incense torch of the grand temple for true "One Shot Monk" gameplay (only recommended for advanced players)
- Nemesis bracers - Swap out Warzechian Armguards for easier gameplay (only if you can't be bothered swapping Nems to click shrines/pylons)
- Gloves of worship - Swap out Warzechian Armguards if you're in a 4 man speed group, this will probably be better than Warzechian's
Hellfire Passive/Alternative setups:
- Sieze the initiative (reduced animation time of Dashing strike/WoL
- Harmony (if you are having trouble surviving & HC players)
- Near death experience (for HC players)
- Momentum (if you lack damage output)
Q: Why don't we use Epiphany?
A: Currently there is a bug with WoL+Epiphany that causes it to do 0 Damage to the center of the attack =_="
If you liked the guide, then come follow my stream @ >>> www.twitch.tv/quin69 <<< for more D3 action! When i go live, Any questions that you guys have - i can answer for you live on stream!
Be sure to check back on the guide every now and then! as i am always making minor changes.