[2.4] GR100+ LoH Heal Monk (group)
Crippling Wave Breaking Wave
Cyclone Strike Implosion
Inner Sanctuary Forbidden Palace
Blinding Flash Crippling Light
Mantra of Healing Boon of Inspiration
Epiphany Desert Shroud
Korea (Asian Server) made Greater Rift Tier 100 on non-season 17-01-2016.
# Here is link to the leaderboards: http://i.imgur.com/ESe03Jr.png
Passives: Alacrity - 5th passive
Flying Dragon (Increased Attack Speed, you want to reach the 5.00 breakpoint)
Illusory Boots (You may move unhindered through enemies)
Overwhelming Desire OR Xephirian Amulet (Chance on hit to charm to enemy to take 35% increased damage OR Lightning Immunity)
Gogok of Swiftness (Pass the 75% Cooldown Reduction and Increased Attack Speed)
Esoteric Alteration (Increased Resistances)
Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard (Life Regeneration and Absorption shield)
Lefebvere's Soliloquy - Cyclone Strike reduces your damage taken by 50% for 5 seconds.
Blinding Flash - Crippling Light (Enemies that are blinded deal 40% reduced damage for 5 seconds after the blind wears off)
How the build works - Part 1:
- While doing all the following you want to do your best to keep attacking to keep all 5 stacks of Istavans up and to proc that 15% increased damage taken from Breaking Wave, this build DEPENDS on LIFE ON HIT, KEEP ATTACKING!@!@!
** Make sure to cast Mantra of Healing - Boon of Inspiration to keep the healing effect going -http://i.imgur.com/toIgRKY.png
- If your cooldowns are not up yet, spam a few Cyclone Strikes to proc the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac's secondary effect.
- Make sure Epiphany - Desert Shroud is up at all times for the damage reduction.
- You group monsters together using Cyclone Strike, while gaining your increased damage reduction via Lefebvre's Soliloquy.
- You drop Inner Sanctuary so you don't get your ass nor your teams ass torn apart by mobs. (55% damage reduction when standing inside, and enemies within sanctuary take 30% increased damage.)
Once monsters are grouped you cast Blinding Flash to reduce the damage of the monsters by 40%.
YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT TO USE ILLUSORY BOOTS, NOT USING THEM WILL SERIOUSLY AFFECT YOUR RIFT TIMES.
The way this build works:
The Manta of healing - Boon of Inspiration gives you 7% increased Life Regeneration for your allies on top of the 20% Heal Amount of your Life on Hit, put that together with the Epiphany - Soothing Mist which gives 25% of your Health Globes healing, it keeps everyone alive in the party on higher greater rifts.
Crippling Wave - Breaking Wave is to apply an additional 10% damage from all attacks for three seconds, which is permanent since you're always attacking to generate your spirit.
You will always want to drop your Inner Sanctuary - Forbidden Palace to keep yourself and your allies alive as it does reduce damage taken by 55% and it also applies a 30% increased damage from all attacks to any monster inside.
Blinding Flash - Crippling Light reduces damage from monsters by 40% for 5 seconds, the enemies also have a 30% chance to miss with their attacks.
You could use any potion you want for this build, but I do prefer Bottomless Potion of the Tower to get that increased armor %.
I will be making an actual video guide on this build sometime in the near future when 2.4 will be just around the corner.
Worn Gear: https://i.imgur.com/AsykecM.png
YOU WANT SECONDARY RESISTANCES ON ALL YOUR GEAR, EITHER LIGHTNING OR PHYSICAL.
OBSIDIAN RING OF THE ZODIAC CANNOT ROLL LIFE ON HIT
CREDIT GOES TO;
Any other questions?
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Resource Cost Reduction|
|Life on Hit|