Hello, DatModz here! Introducing the fastest Torment X speed farming build! The purpose is to give you the best clear times in order to get MAX Greater Rift Fragments!
- Auto attack with your generator to maintain your Focus and Restrain 125% damage boost!
- Pick up gold on the first kill to get your Avarice Band stacks to MAX so you don't miss any gold or progress orbs, which leads to faster clear times
- Seven-Sided Strike to apply your Exploding Palm via Madstone
- Keep Nemesis Bracers in your bag to ensure you maintain your In-Geom's buff, swap to them before opening a shrine
- Make sure you are killing elites in 1-2 Seven Sided Strikes, if not lower the difficulty, efficiency is key!
- Epiphany on Cooldown
- Preferred Stacking Resist: Physical
- Helmet- Socket, Dexterity, Critical Hit Chance, 15% Exploding Palm Skill Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist & Reduction of Control Impairing Effects
- Shoulders- Dexterity, Vitality, Cooldown Reduction, Resist All Secondary Stats: Health Globe Bonus & Pick-up Radius
- Amulet- Socket, Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, % Cold Skills Increase or Dexterity Secondary Stats: Harmony Passive, Stacking Resist
- Chest- Socket X 3, Dexterity, Vitality, 11% Reduction from Elites Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist & Reduction from Ranged/Melee Attacks
- Belt- Dexterity, Vitality, 15% Life, Life per Second Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist
- Legs- Socket x2, Dexterity, Vitality, Life per Second Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist & Life after Kill
- Bracers- Critical Hit Chance, Dexterity, % Cold Skills Increase, Vitality Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist
- Boots- Dexterity, 15% Exploding Palm Skill, Vitality, Life per Second Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist
- Gloves- Dex, Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, Cooldown Reduction Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist & Experience per Kill
- Rings- Socket, Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, Cooldown Reduction Secondary Stats: Stacking Resist & Life After Kill
- Weapons- Socket, Dexterity, Cooldown Reduction, 10% Damage Increase Secondary Stats: Life after Kill
- Mantra of Salvation: Agility - If you are having survivability problems, but you are better off lowering the difficulty so you are efficient
- Crippling Wave: Rising Tide - Also Good!
- Way of the Hundred Fists: Assimilation - To boost your damage if it is lacking
- Epiphany: Insight - If you aren't dying and want to spam SSS like a boss
- Fleet Footed - Awesome Hellfire Amulet Passive that increases our farm rates!
- Near Death Experience - If you are to squishy or have the attention span of a squirrel, use this, it will make it harder for you to die
Kanai Cube Variants
- In-Geom - Equip fist of Ass, and drop Flow of Eternity, a little more damage output but a slower build
- Convention of Elements - If you are not using Avarice Band/Gold wrap use this for the 200% damage buff that is active 20% of the time
- Helmet - Flawless Royal Diamond
- Armor - Flawless Royal Emerald (More Damage and Armor!) Hardcore: Flawless Royal Diamonds
- Health: 500K+
- Armor: 14K+
- Resist All: 800+
- Critical Hit Chance: 40%+
- Critical Hit Damage: 400%+
- Cooldown Reduction: 45%+
Happy Farming in Season 4! If you have any questions, leave a comment below or you can catch me live @ twitch.tv/datmodz