Hey boyz! Season One & Two - Rank 1 monk (world) here!
In my opinion/experience this build is currently one of the strongest possible wizard setups for solo competitive greater rift laddering.
Please note: I always keep my diablo fans guides up to date and will be making adjustments to the guide whenever there is a shift in endgame meta! so be sure to check back, and vote on the guide!
Basic game-play strategy:
- Build Chantodo's stacks and reduce Archon cooldown with Arcane torrent
- Use Archon (only if @ 20 Chantodo's stacks)
- Use Slow Time (just once every time you enter [Archon Form])
- Spam Arcane Blast [Archon Form]
- Hold down Arcane Strike [Archon Form]
- Pull enemies misc with Disintegration [Archon Form]
- Maintain Ice Armour buff
- Maintain Magic Weapon buff
- Blizzard - Snowbound (Use instead of magic weapon, for Animation canceling technique shown in video guide).
- Helm: Socket>Crit
- Shoulders: CDR
- Torso: x3 Sockets
- Legs: x2 Sockets
- Gloves: CDR>ChC>CHD
- Rings: Socket>CDR>Crit>CHD
- Waist: 15% Life
- Wrist: 20% Lightning damage>ChC
- Amulet: Socket>ChD>20% Lightning>ChC
- Weapon: CDR>LPH
Q: Why am i getting instantly killed g45+?
A: Make sure your stats look something like this: 1200+ All resistance | 9000+ Armour | 500,000+ Health.
Q: What gem should i put in my helmet socket?
A: Diamond. CDR = Dmg + Survivability!
Q: What normal gems should i put in my chest/pants?
A: Topaz (Diamonds if you're HC).
Q: What follower should i use?
A: Templar. Why? Inspire (x1.1 ALL resource generation).
Q: What procs APD's?
A: Freeze = Stun.
If you liked the guide, then come follow my stream @ >>> www.twitch.tv/quin69 <<< for more diablo action! When i go live, Any questions that you guys have - i can answer for you live on stream! I will also be posting YouTube guides on my twitch channel soon!
Be sure to check back on the guide every now and then! as i am always making minor changes.
Note: I will try answer as many questions as i can! and will read all of your posts, but obviously doing a gear-check for each one of you bros or re-answering the same question over and over will take all day If you want a direct answer come follow the stream <3