Hey boyz! Season One & Two - Rank 1 monk (world) here!
In my opinion/experience this build is currently one of the strongest possible monk setups for group competitive greater rift laddering.
Please note: I always keep my diablo fans guides up to date and will be making adjustments to the guide whenever there is a shift in endgame meta! so be sure to check back, and vote on the guide!
Basic game-play strategy:
- Spam Cyclone strike to position mobs & proc obsidian ring of the zodiac
- Use blinding flash on cooldown (when in combat)
- Use inner sanctuary on cooldown (when in combat)
- Use Epiphany on cooldown
- Spam mantra active when your group is taking alot damage
- Use the Epiphany teleport for mobility
- Dashing Strike - Blinding Speed (Replace blinding flash, and change Laws of Seph to Leroics crown)
Legendary Gem variations:
- Bane of the stricken - Swap out Gogok of Swiftness for max DPS setup.
- Esoteric Alteration - Swap out Gem of efficacious toxin for more personal toughness.
- Near Death experience
- Helm: Socket>LPS
- Shoulders: CDR>LPS
- Torso: x3 Sockets>LPS
- Legs: x2 Sockets>LPS
- Gloves: CDR>LPS>RCR
- Rings: Socket>CDR>LPS
- Waist: 15% Life>LPS
- Wrist: LPS>LOH
- Amulet: Socket>CDR>LPS
- Weapon: CDR>RCR>LPH
you want dex/secondary resist on all your pieces(where possible)
If you liked the guide, then come follow my stream @ >>> www.twitch.tv/quin69 <<< for more monk action! When i go live, Any questions that you guys have - i can answer for you live on stream! I will also be posting YouTube guides on my twitch channel soon!
Be sure to check back on the guide every now and then! as i am always making minor changes.
Note: I will try answer as many questions as i can! and will read all of your posts, but obviously doing a gear-check for each one of you bros or re-answering the same question over and over will take all day If you want a direct answer come follow the stream <3