>>>UPDATED FOR 2.2<<<
Hey boyz! Season One & Two - Rank 1 monk (world) here!
In my opinion/experience this build is currently one of the fastest possible monk setups for T6 speed farming!
Please note: I always keep my diablo fans guides up to date and will be making adjustments to the guide whenever there is a shift in endgame meta! so be sure to check back, and vote on the guide!
Basic game-play strategy:
- Try and always kill an elite every 15 seconds
- Use Primary skill every 6 seconds to maintain the 12,500% dash damage
- Pop blinding flash on cooldown
- Pop Epiphany on cooldown
- Dash like a madman!
- Breath of heaven - Zephyr (more movement speed, in-place of fire ally)
Passive variations(+hellfire bonus):
- Fleet footed (hellfire amulet dream)
- Helm: Socket>Crit
- Shoulders: 15% Dash Damage>CDR
- Torso: x3 Sockets>15% Dash Damage>11% Elite damage reduction (secondary: 7% Melee dmg reduction)
- Legs: x2 Sockets
- Gloves: ChC>CDR>ChD>IAS
- Rings: Socket>ChD>CDR>ChC
- Waist: 15% Life
- Wrist: 20% Holy Damage>ChC (secondary: 7% Melee dmg reduction)
- Amulet: Socket>ChD>20% Holy Damage>Dex>ChC
- Weapon: 10% Damage > 10% CDR
you want dex/secondary resist on all your pieces(where possible)
People WITHOUT in-geom:
Build does not work without In-geom. As for offhand, Any high damage offhand will do!
Q: Why not unity + soj?
A: Focus and restraint both multiply with each other (1.5*1.5=2.25 - Op op!)
Q: What gem should i put in my helmet socket?
A: Diamond. CDR = Dmg + Survivability!
Q: What normal gems should i put in my chest/pants?
A: Emeralds, moarrrrr dps!
Q: What follower should i use?
A: Templar. Why? Inspire (x1.1 ALL spirit generation).
If you liked the guide, then come follow my stream @ >>> www.twitch.tv/quin69 <<< for more monk action! When i go live, Any questions that you guys have - i can answer for you live on stream! I will also be posting YouTube guides on my twitch channel soon!
Be sure to check back on the guide every now and then! as i am always making minor changes.
Note: I will try answer as many questions as i can! and will read all of your posts, but obviously doing a gear-check for each one of you bros or re-answering the same question over and over will take all day If you want a direct answer come follow the stream <3