Two Variations: Endless Walk vs Zodiac + Flavor of Time. This GR Speed will clear in ~3-4 minutes. Enjoy!
I think Endless Walk is a more consistent clear if played correctly. However, EW is less mobile and has more downtime on abilities as compared to Zodiac + FoT.
Zodiac + FoT is easier to put together for starting out in season, as less CDR is required.
Alternate Zodiac setup: instead of dropping Endless Walk for Zodiac+FoT, you can consider dropping CoE for Zodiac. Likely not the best for xp/hr, but for quicker, lower GR clears, this would allow for quite a lot of toughness, damage ramp up when required, and high uptime on abilities.
Alternate Stone of Jordan or Unity: SoJ or Unity can be used instead of CoE for lower GR clears (good option for a lazy playstyle). If chosen, Unity needs to be on follower as well with cannot die token.
Note: video taken before seasonal bonus active. S19 is pandemonium.
Spinners (Dune Dervish) and Sand Dwellers can reflect the FoTH bolts with this build. Best to engage these at range if required.
- 00:00 - Example Pulling with Pony
- 00:55 - FoTH Pony Sader - Endless Walk - Run #1
- 04:55 - FoTH Pony Sader - Zodiac + FoT - Run #1
- 08:43 - FoTH Pony Sader - Endless Walk - Run #2
- 12:19 - FoTH Pony Sader - Zodiac + FoT - Run #2
Questions? Perhaps these have been answered on the reddit post related to this build from Sjok36.
- 11/19/2019: Initial Version.
- 11/26/2019: Updated with alternate Zodiac config. Zodiac+EW for lower GR content (if desired) is possible.
- 11/27/2019: Updated d3planner with low paragon and alternate configs. Added SoJ as alternate. Adding link to reddit post.
- 11/30/2019: Added Unity as alternate.