YEARS AGO we've used a hybrid build with Immortal King's set and Wrath of the Wastes set to boost REND damage, but now it's not needed anymore as REND itself has been boosted through the roof and even surpassed the WHIRLWIND.
I believe the damage of REND would definitely be toned down as it's way over the top atm, but i am glad to see that bleed build is so viable now. NOT A MEME ANYMORE
The build is super density dependent!
1) Avoid fighting lonely elite/blues. You need to generate density to kill elite packs. No packs = your elites will be wandering stragglers with 30% of life left.. Lure them into the packs of trash and let your area damage work for you.
2) Try to maintain at least 50% cdr and as much damage or attack speed as possible. The faster you attack, the better.
3) Area Damage is very strong in this build. So i suggest sacrificing some STR/VIT or CDR for AOE if you have a lot of paragons.
4) Try to get gear with useful secondary stats: physical resists, globe piclup radius, life per kill, freeze, stun, etc.
5) As much all resist as possible
6) Watch for COE PHYSICAL rotation. Never miss it.
7) Try to find balance between Life on Hit / per Warth and and pure damage on your gear and WEAPON. Cooldown is prioritized indeed, but permanent Wrath of the Berserker and multiple cooldown-based skills.
Ancient Spear - Rage Flip instead of Ignore Pain. if you are GOOD enough and feel that you have the toughness for it (or 10000 paragons invested in Vitality), then definitely use it. It will dramatically help in dragging elites into trash packs.
GR120 Demo CLEAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1BjxNLVQjg
subscribe for more videos: