Shadow Impale 2.6.5
Vengeance Dark Heart
Fan of Knives Bladed Armor
Vault Rattling Roll
Companion Wolf Companion
- Activate Shadow Power (only need to do it once per life), Vengeance (damage) and Fan of Knives (FoK; mitigation). Fire Impale and then vault to get Elusive Ring and Endless Walk set mitigation.
- Maintain the above. Vault as needed.
- Hunt Elites primarily. In higher GRs, group up mobs around elites, CC them with Vault, use wolf companion with cold rotation of Convention of Elements, and DPS.
- Be mindful of resource, as you don't want Aquila Cuirass to drop off. The higher the GR, the tougher the enemies and the easier this will be (Karlei's Point returns 15 Hatred when you hit an enemy twice with Impale).
- Could use Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube for Convention of Elements (COE) and wear Elusive Ring. Wear Frostburns (cold damage) or Andariel's Visage (cold damage and attack speed; AS) or Unity (more toughness).
- If you have a lot of Dexterity (paragon and augments), you could just replace Aquila Cuirass with Frostburns.
- Diamonds in helm (cooldown; CDR) and armor slots (Resistance to all; AR).
- Could use Bane of the Powerful, Stricken or Esoteric Alteration instead of Pain Enhancer (PE). If not using PE, then definitely need more AS rolls on gear.
- Compass Rose has the following stat rolls: AS, CHC, CHD, DMG, & socket.
- More AS, on rings and gloves. However, maintaining approx. 40% CDR ensures 100% up time on FoK and Vengeance. Vengeance only needs roughly 37% CDR. D3 Planner is great for finding AS Breakpoints.
- Need more sustain, add more Vitality or Life rolls (Shoulders, glove or quiver). Life per kill is a good secondary stat as it increases Life on Hit (LOH) from Shadow Power. Get physical (or any) resistance as a secondary stat on year that does not have AR.
- %Damage on weapon.
- Area Damage (AD) as last stat priority. If you have enough main stat (paragon and augments), you can roll off Dexterity for AD or AS.
Speed GRs: Use Nemesis Bracers. Could use Vengeance: Seethe with Preparation and passives Tactical Advantage and Hot Pursuit. However, you can spam Vault (uses Discipline not Hatred) to aid with speed.
- Avarice Band for COE.
- Ricochet for Overpenetration.
- Can add Tactical Advantage and Hot Pursuit passives, Preparation and Smoke Screen: Displacement (Movement Speed).
- Gold Wrap for Belt and use Nemesis Bracers.
- Boon of the Hoarder for PE.
Follower: Templar with Thunderfurry, Wynward, Ess of Johan, Occulus Ring and Enchanting Favor.
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Resource Cost Reduction|
|Life on Hit|
Core: MS and PS
Offense: CDR, CHD, CHC, AS
Defense: AR, Life, armor, LR
Utility: RCR, LOH, AD, GF