This is a New Meta build for 4 player pushing and speeds. It works best with a rift guardian killer, support barb, and support monk.
- Cast Electrocute until you have 4 stacks of Arcane Dynamo and Full Arcane Power
- Wait until a second into the Lightning Convention of Element Phase
- Cast Black Hole
- Cast Wave of Force
- Cast Electrocute 1 time or until you have 5 stacks of Arcane Dynamo and Full Arcane Power
- Cast Meteor
- Cast Electrocute 3 times to gain some Arcane Power
- Channel Arcane Torrent while Meteor hits. You need to be fast enough to start channeling before the Meteor lands!
Use Wave of Force and Black hole for large groups. The first Meteor should be cast a second before the Lightning Phase ends. The second Meteor needs to be casted 1.25 seconds before Arcane Phase ends. You want 2 Meteors to land during the Arcane rotation. You can continue to cast 3-4 more meteors between Convention of Elements Arcane phases. If there isn't a lot of trash, you can ignore casting Black Hole and Wave of Force.
If you are dying too much, blame your supports! Just kidding. Check the Alternative Gearing Options for more toughness. After making sure your build is correct, check this list:
- Barb is keeping Ignore Pain and Shout active at all times
- Monk has Resolve Passive, spams Time of Need or Agility, keeps Sanctuary and Epiphany Soothing Mist active, and has enough Globe Healing and Attack Speed
If this build helps you, please give it an upvote. I appreciate the help!
Watch this build and many others live: https://www.twitch.tv/lexyu
My other builds: https://www.diablofans.com/members/97114-lexyu/builds