Poison Grim Scythe 2.6.4
Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe
Skeletal Mage Singularity
Command Skeletons Kill Command
Bone Armor Dislocation
Siphon Blood Power Shift
Blood Rush Potency
- Get Bone Armor stacks up and repetitively hit Command Skeletons to help increase damage bonus from Nayr's Black Death and keep Stand Alone buff as high as you can. Hit enemies with Grim Scythe as you go along to keep up the buff from your belt;
- Group up mobs around Elites and then activate Bone Armor, dump Essence with Singularity, and attack mobs (stun from Bone Armor will proc Krysbin's Sentence damage boost and Ancient Parthan Defenders [APD] damage mitigation). Belt defensive buff comes from generator attack applying curses;
- Blood Rush out of danger or into mobs as needed;
- Lornelle's Sunstone is more effective the more total life you have (get 1 to 1.5 million+). Be prepared to get into fights with lowering health where this ring shines;
- I added more Cooldown Reduction (CDR) to increase use of Dislocation and Blood Rush as this helps out with damage and survivability (quality of life measure).
- Can go with Endless Walk set early game;
- You could also put the Ring of Royal Grandeur (RORG) in the cube and wear Wisdom of Kalan, Krysbin's Sentence and Lornelle's Sunstone and...
- Wear Blind Faith (helm with up to 40% blind on hit chance to proc the max damage bonus of Krysbin's Sentence and APD);
- Wear Andariel's Visage (%Poison damage and Attack Speed [AS]);
- Wear Depth Diggers and cube Nemesis Bracers.
- If you have sufficient toughness, you can add in Convention of Elements for Unity;
- Amythest in the helm and Topazs in the rest of the Armor sockets. Late game, you may want rubies or emeralds in the remaining armor slots (more armor). If you need help getting your total life up, then add more Amythests;
- Gem of Efficacious Toxin (damage and damage reduction), Pain Enhancer (AS) or Gogok of Swiftness (dodge, AS, & CDR) could work as an alternative Legendary Gems. Pain Enhancer may be the best choice in the very late game.
Gear Stat alternatives:
- Add 15% Grim Scythe damage on Leger's Disdain for more damage;
- Can add a Life on Hit (LOH) roll to weapon for more sustain;
- Could add more AS, AD, Life or Armor rolls;
- Freeze, stun, immobilize or blind on hit as secondary is useful to help proc Krysbin's Sentence and APD.
- Passives: Rigor Mortis (defense) or Spreading Malediction for Blood is Power;
- Bone Spirit: Panic Attack or Death Nova: Blight for Command Skeletons. Command Skeletons can be cast without interrupting Grim Scythe. It also helps keep essence low, but make sure you have the essence to cast them every 15 seconds. Bone Spirit has no essence cost and it will help keep a higher stand alone buff. Death Nova has a enemy rebuff, uses essence and keeps Stand Alone buff up.
Follower: Enchantress for Crowd Control and Focused Mind (Attack Speed). Have her wear Ess of Johan (to help group up enemies) and The Sultan of Blinding Sand (to blind enemies for Krysbin's Sentence and APD proc's).
Don't need RORG for Season 16. I went with wearing Depth Diggers and Nemesis Bracers and cubing Ancient Parthan Defenders. For speed Gr's, I changed to Blood Rush: Metabolism and swapped Steuart's Greaves for APD.
Season 16: https://www.d3planner.com/229414448
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Resource Cost Reduction|
|Life on Hit|