Poison Grim Scythe 2.6.1
Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe
Skeletal Mage Singularity
Command Skeletons Kill Command
Bone Armor Dislocation
Decrepify Dizzying Curse
Blood Rush Potency
- Get Bone Armor stacks up and utilize Command Skeletons to help increase damage bonus from Nayr's Black Death;
- Group up mobs around Elites;
- On the poison rotation of Convention of Elements, activate Bone Armor, Decrepify, and attack mobs (stun from Bone Armor will proc Krysbin's Sentence damage boost and Ancient Parthan Defenders damage mitigation). Belt defensive buff comes from generator attack applying curses and Decrepify;
- Dump Essence with Singularity for damage bonus from Leger's Disdain;
- Blood Rush out of danger or into mobs as needed;
- Can go with Endless Walk set early game;
- You could also put the Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube and wear Wisdom of Kalan, Krysbin's Sentence and Blind Faith (helm with up to 40% blind on hit chance to proc the max damage bonus of Krysbin's Sentence and Ancient Parthan Defenders) or Andariel's Visage (%Poison damage and AS);
- Lornelle's Sunstone can added more damage reduction. This ring is more effective the more total life you have;
- Nemesis Bracers in early and mid game to improve clear times. Late game, Ancient Parthan Defenders for damage reduction;
- Wearing Krysbin's Sentence and cubing Unity would permit another Area Damage or Attack Speed (AS) roll, but you lose the damage against elites;
- Amythest in the helm and Topazs in the rest of the Armor sockets. Late game, you may want rubies or emeralds in the remaining armor slots (more armor);
- Gem of Efficacious Toxin (damage and damage reduction), Pain Enhancer (AS) or Gogok of Swiftness (dodge, AS, & CDR) could work as an alternative Legendary Gems. However, the 3 noted in the build are stronger choices.
Gear Stat alternatives:
- Add 15% Grim Scythe damage on Leger's Disdain for more damage;
- Can add a Life on Hit (LOH) roll to weapon or Life roll for CDR on shoulders for more sustain;
- Could switch a Vitality or Life roll for more Armor;
- Can switch Attack Speed for %Poison Damage on Amulet;
- Freeze, stun, immobilize or blind on hit as secondary is useful to help proc Krysbin's Sentence and Ancient Parthan Defenders;
- Of note, Unity will have Elite Damage on it and not AS or AD.
- Death Nova: Blight or Siphon Blood: Power Shift for Decrypify for an additional poison skill for Nayr's Black Death damage bonus. However, Decrepify will likely proc Krysbin's Sentence more frequently;
- Passives: Rigor Mortis (defense) for Stand Alone or Spreading Malediction.
Follower: Enchantress for Crowd Control and Focused Mind (Attack Speed). Have her wear Ess of Johan to help group up enemies.
|Critical Hit Chance|
|Critical Hit Damage|
|Resource Cost Reduction|
|Life on Hit|