Tal Electrocute MH for TXIII. Very comfortable setup, both defensively and offensively, a lot of fun. Video and Guide included, timestamps below.
- 00:00 - Gameplay - Good Clear Bad Map
- 03:33 - Test Gear & Setup
- 04:20 - Guide - Intro
- 05:05 - Guide - Revisiting Electrocute MH
- 06:22 - Guide - No Jewelry set?
- 07:00 - Guide - Items and Skills 1
- 10:17 - Guide - Attack Speed
- 12:00 - Guide - Consistency: Goldwrap, PE / Gogok, etc.
- 13:46 - Guide - Items and Skills 2
- 16:24 - Guide - Affixes
- 19:25 - Guide - Outro
- 19:41 - Gameplay - Fastest Clear
- 23:01 - Gameplay - Tank Molten (display defense)
- 26:41 - Gameplay - Goblin Rift
- 30:24 - Gameplay - Long / Slow Clear, Bad Level
Attack Speed Breakpoints:
Important to hit BPs. If you plan on grouping, or want to opt for Templar, you'll have to have perfect AS rolls on gear. Otherwise, you should run with Enchantress to make up for some of the imperfect AS affixes on gear.
The breakpoint we want to hit (sheet AS, without Shame of Delsere included):
- 2.499997 AS
- 2.27696 AS
Total AS with Gogok included, no enchantress:
- 2.50166 AS
If you miss this higher breakpoint, the next one down is at:
- 2.272725 AS
But playing at that lower breakpoint felt sluggish to me.
Assuming the ~2.5 AS BP, Speed pylon and Frenzy shrine each boost you up one breakpoint above what you already have, for a total of two breakpoints higher when combined.
- Pain Enhancer
- Velvet Camaral - likely would require PE, swap out Witching hour
- Zei - possibly for Low GR, swap out Hoarder
- Deflection - extra shields here would aid in defense, this would lower damage as compared to Force weapon though.
- EDIT (9/20/2018): Initial Version.