Problems installing

• So, i had d3 beta installed on my computer today and was playing. fast forward 4 hours and i had to update my gpu drivers. well something went wrong with that and i had to go back to a restore point. So i go back to my restore point and go to download the beta again once i click on the download on the battle.net site it downloads thru Firefox.. its saved to my downloads on my comp but when i go to click on it to install the windows thing pops up that says " do you want to allow the following program to make changes to your computer" and i hit YES.. after that it does absolutly nothing. no launcher or anything. i have tried multiple things and nothing will happen after i hit yes.. I need help.....
  • Kùroda,

Try right clicking on the installer and selecting the Run as an Administrator option.

You might also try deleting the C:\ProgramData\Battle.net folder and possibly the C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache folder if deleting the first one doesn't resolve it.

Please feel free to contact a Support Representative directly if needed for further assistance. Contact information can be found at: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html