D3 pointer not working in game.

• Any help for this or anyone have this issue. The in game pointer just does not work. It's stuck in the lower left have corner area of the screen. The mouse still works, as I am able to click things and menus and such, but I can't see what is going on or where the mouse pointer actually is. So it seems the in game pointer isn't linking up with the actual in game one. Does this make sense the way I am saying it?

Have new drivers for the video card, everything on the PC is working fine, ohter games are fine, Warcraft has no issues at all.

Ideas, tips, tricks, help?

Thanks.
  • Segult ,

If you're on Windows 7, give this a try:

1. Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Screen Resolution
    2. Click on Make text and other items larger or smaller
    3. Change the size of text to Smaller - 100% (default)
    4. Apply, click on Log off now and restart

• Segult ,

It seems to only happen if you use full screen mode so windowed mode is one option. A better solution though is if you set up a custom text size instead of using one of the larger preset values. For example, if I set it to 150%, the mouse doesn't work in-game when full screen, but a custom size of 149% works fine.

I believe you can also edit the properties of the game's startup icon and under Compatibility, Select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"