Lost clan leader title.

• I am the leader of my own clan in the game and I have been demoted to "Member" in my clan. The rank of "Leader" no longer exists and I have no way of re promoting my self. The clan name is Omega Darkseid. I have ran the clan for about 4 years now and have never had this issue come up. Some blue/admin help would be amazing. Not sure what to do at this point.

I also just discovered I am no longer able to talk/type in clan chat. Error code "319012" appears if I type a message in clan chat.

I really hope I can find a solution to this because I have to do some recruiting for my clan before the next season starts.
  • Robdoggierob,

I'm afraid there's little Customer Support can do when it comes to Diablo III Guilds.
    Our tools are showing you as the Guild Owner though.

You might try the following steps to see if they help:

[removed as these steps aren't helping]

Then see if this had any effect on your issue.
  • Robdoggierob,

I didn't know if it would help or not but it's the only set of steps we have internally for anything like what you're describing. Like I said, we can't do much of anything when it comes to D3 Guilds.

I've collected your info along with that from DuhImKenny and sent it up for investigation. There's no ETA though as to how soon that will be.
  • Robdoggierob,

It's being worked on currently, hope to have some news before too long.
  • Robdoggierob,

Could you exit the game client and then go back in and test? It may not be fixed but we'd like to be sure.
  • Robdoggierob,

Ok, thanks for the update, they're still going to be working on it then.
  • Robdoggierob,

The developers have found what it is the likely cause for this issue and are working on getting it fixed now. I'll let you know when I get another update.
  • Jeffreyz,

The devs are aware of this and working on a fix. Please don't do anything, just wait until it's fixed. Don't leave your clan or anything like that, just wait please.
  • I don't expect to see any more updates today for this issue. Note that there is a scheduled maintenance for tomorrow morning at 7 AM Pacific Time indicated in the Breaking News section of your Desktop App.. We'll need to wait and see what that brings.
  • Hey guys,

This guild leader issue should have been fixed with this morning's maintenance. If any of you are still having a problem, now would be a good time to let us know :)