Diabl 3 (Not Responding)...still

• I see they have still yet to fix this issue which was the reason I had stopped playing for so damn long. Still no fix for this and yet blizzard sitting on their asses too much to fix these issues.
  • Hi there Ziekwalt,

I know the game failing like this is no fun, I hope you will give us a chance to get it functioning. Would you be able to post back with a DxDiag here for us to dig in to this problem?

DxDiag

Please post a DxDiag:
      1. Press Windows Key + R.
      2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
      3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
      4. Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
      5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

/Nathardrick
  • Hi Alinasia,

This is not a full DxDiag, but lets move past that as it may not be needed for your case. How is the app not letting you log in?

Do you get an error of any type?

If the app is crashing or something, does fully resetting the app with the steps below help?

Perform Steps 1-5 here after that do not reinstall yet but follow these additional steps:

1. Open file explorer/file manager
      2. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA%
      3. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
      4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
      5. Empty the recycle bin.

/Nathardrick